Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Though I've been a fan of RF's work since I got in to asics 2009 I've got to say over the last few years he's really been going backwards design wise. Though there's only so much you can do with a particular brand you really shouldn't keep bringing things back because it takes away all the heritage. Perfect example was the sneaker freaker alvin went from a IMO a great design to just a shoe I wanted to put away after numbers posted on eBay! I for one hope his best designs don't end up like that mass produced!!!!
I think this is him throwing his own dirt on his Asics grave.

took a quick pic on my phone of my raf simons x asics gel lyte 3.1s before i went out. i like em (but no 3s for me sadly)
May be the angle or my computer, but do those 3.1s run a little big? Look slightly big in the heel area. Probably wrong though.

the moment I get asked "what color is super"
Took me 4-5 seconds to figure out what the hell was even going on on that page but happily surprised they actually did something decent/new to defeat ATC bots. He should make the questions harder for the upcoming releases to weed out even more resellers
Should have asked what country did he give kids the OG Super Greens to. To see if you if you've at least been around the block a bit, not some flyby night kid gunning for his first pair.

Ain't OG unless there's no OG box lol

Though I've been a fan of RF's work since I got in to asics 2009 I've got to say over the last few years he's really been going backwards design wise. Though there's only so much you can do with a particular brand you really shouldn't keep bringing things back because it takes away all the heritage. Perfect example was the sneaker freaker alvin went from a IMO a great design to just a shoe I wanted to put away after numbers posted on eBay! I for one hope his best designs don't end up like that mass produced!!!!
Personally I don't understand your reference to alvins

How do u guys call these dudes who collab w basics designers. he didn't design the GL3.

Tinker Hatfield is a designer

Aaron is a colorway selector 

SUPER GREEN DAY

roll.gif
This dude ^^  Can't front, every time I hear Super Green, I Cringe
grin.gif

Last edited:

When the Homage released, it said "Never" under the release date of the SGs. 

I think Ron is just pulling out all the goods from his bag now. 

Look at his IG post with the SG, Mossad and Salmon Toes. Those are all releasing this year. 
Mossads are meh to me (Truth is, I wouldn't turn those babies down because I'd use them to trade for something else I want). Only like the SGs and Salmon Toes. Not thrilled with the midsole color of the ST's, but they'll have to do and they're worlds better than that 3.1. 3.1s looks like 2 pieces of white bread with Nutella oozing out.

May be the angle or my computer, but do those 3.1s run a little big? Look slightly big in the heel area. Probably wrong though.
Yes, they run big. 
Thanks. More curiosity. As seen above, I'd never buy them lol.

Last edited:
I think the 3.1s have the potential to be one of the few sneakers that will look better in larger sizes due to the height of the midsole. Mine should be here Monday so will know for sure then.

The GL3.1 model looks about as unexpected as when someone turns a street car into a 4x4.

I will say nice things about the upper though. From the pics it looks like it has nubuck similar to the Black GLV from the Rose Gold Pack.

Last edited:
Unclaimed pair being put up for a kithstrike per ron's twitter.

Not Today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
I think the 3.1s have the potential to be one of the few sneakers that will look better in larger sizes due to the height of the midsole. Mine should be here Monday so will know for sure then.

Nope. They look long af in a size 11

Damb that's nuts.

I was 89 during the homage drop and got my 8.5
it said be there by 9am, i have to take a 45 min train ride and a 45 walk from grand central to kith, nah no way im waking up at 630 to go get a shoe and not get my size

Yea that 9a thing isn't true. U could've gone up and said hey here's my number in a bit late. Kith employees are super chill

In the future if any nter wants to do that Kithstrike someone your name and email so they can claim for you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom