Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I grabbed a couple pairs. Site seemed a little wonky but that's why credit cards have protection.

that site has several pairs I want.... BUT 

View media item 677605

something didn't feel right. 

they could be legit, but being that its the holiday season you gotta be careful about where you spend your money over the inet 

Yea, they seem to be new. They have a twitter, instagram, and facebook, but it doesn't have a lot of traffic. If it's bogus, I'll just file a charge back.

i've been using the "delicates" cycle in my washer with cold water on 3 (out of 4) of my mercers, and then i let them hang dry inside. haven't had any problems doing that, but please note that i'm too lazy to take them to the dry cleaners...

Yeah that sounds about right its usually the dryers that kill your clothes anyway. Not a bad idea, still might take them to the drycleaners though. Thanks for the info, repped.

Best bet is to steam clean them yourself

they still have the crisp finish and everything

ruined all my white labels by taking them to get dry-cleaned

Last edited:
Best bet is to steam clean them yourself

they still have the crisp finish and everything

ruined all my white labels by taking them to get dry-cleaned

Oh wow sorry to hear about that. Im sure ill find something to do. Thanks for the info everyone appreciate it.

Good looks

Just ordered a few of those Presley Joggers

CYBER20 gives you 20% off too. This code was for cyber Monday so I don't know how much longer they'll keep it up.
Didn't even realize that 

Basically got free shipping on 2 pairs, overall total went down like $4 on the checkout screen aswell 

Didn't even realize that 

Basically got free shipping on 2 pairs, overall total went down like $4 on the checkout screen aswell 

Yea, it's a good deal. I hope that sale stick around for a while. I'd buy more colors and maybe even try the denim ones, but I want to wait for mine to get here first so I can try them on and see how they fit.

Oliver responded on twitter that Daytona emails should go out today and americanas tomorrow.

that site has several pairs I want.... BUT 

View media item 677605
something didn't feel right. 

they could be legit, but being that its the holiday season you gotta be careful about where you spend your money over the inet 
their instagram shows a buncha orders being shipped out but who knows really

i copped a pair and im hoping for the best

stoked to see that

i dont live far from NYC so my **** usually gets shipped out within 3 days...looking forward to those americanas

can anyone who owns the Salmon Sole NB 1300s comment on sizing?  I wear an 8.5 in most of my NBs.  Wondering if they fit TTS..  Thanks in advance!

can anyone who owns the Salmon Sole NB 1300s comment on sizing?  I wear an 8.5 in most of my NBs.  Wondering if they fit TTS..  Thanks in advance!
They fit like all other 1300 NB.  I wear a 9.0US in the 1300, whereas I wear a 9.5 in the 998, 576, etc.

Hope that helps.

I think the consensus on 1300s is go .5 down. I got my normal size and I was fine, but then again I'm not a size Nazi. If my shoe is a tiny bit big I don't flip out and search the globe for a size swap or get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom