Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Seen this on foot pic and was like "damn"
WOW. I was going to sell..... not a chance. Ill move something else 
nerd.gif
 Glad I got my size.

Easy cop got it on my phone through paypal well I was a the UPS store picking up my chai mercers
smokin.gif
! Have they released any info on other US retailers for Daytona's or just international? Maybe Ronnie switched up the terms with NB and aggred they would just have the same amount of stock and release all the pairs at Kith instead of selling them at other retailers. Also SN talks about  a wider release of the Americana's in their article thought it was a kithstrike?
SN mentioned that a lookbook wasn't released w the shoe. Idk why they think that means there will be a wider release. Not every fieg has a lookbook

...but it did have a lookbook. I still highly doubt a wider release, tho.
missed the key word they said if a wider release should  release my bad there just trying to get people to keep coming back too their site! But what about more US retailers for the 1600s?

Daytona's will show up in overseas shops that's for sure, like the Volcano's, probably in more quantity though as those shops might do online and in-store, rather than just in store like the Volcanoes. US shops not sure who's getting them. Concepts said they weren't. I'm not sure who else in the US had the Volcanoe's, can't recall if they released in any other US shops. The Americana's though... no clue.

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone gets a 2nd chance at copping these recent releases 

btw I know its unrelated but if your looking for joggers for cheap 

https://flashxhype.com/product_sale/jogger-season/

Got an email from them like 4 hours ago must be new streetwear startup but karmaloop are selling the same pants for $30 more so if your interested might as save 

Not a cosign more like spreading the word so buy at your discretion might cop a few myself 

posted in jogger thread aswell

Last edited:
all these missed posts. mostly useless banter.

i had to pass. had my 8 in da cart ready to check out and asked myself do i really like this or am hyped.

i dont make new years resolution but i gotta force myself to slow down.

keeping daytonas bc ive never had a 1600.

if i get rid of my bdga hypercats i may try to cop down the line.

just remember guys. theyre just shoes.

all these missed posts. mostly useless banter.

i had to pass. had my 8 in da cart ready to check out and asked myself do i really like this or am hyped.

i dont make new years resolution but i gotta force myself to slow down.

keeping daytonas bc ive never had a 1600.

if i get rid of my bdga hypercats i may try to cop down the line.

just remember guys. theyre just shoes.

first normal post by you. I would have to agree-soo many releases all of a sudden. Need to save money for other things haha.

Folks need to chill on the shipping complaints. Kith used to have really fast shipping times, as in shipped out the same day or the next day after release date; but that's also when their releases carried really low numbers and people cried and complained about not having a shot at getting them. For the last few releases (at least since the ECP Pack dropped), they have upped the numbers to allow more people get get their releases and now people who were complaining about not getting the shoe before are crying about not having them shipped out immediately. KITH is still a small business with only so many staff members fulfilling these orders. Breathe easy and give them time. The product page even states 5-10 days for shipment. If that's a problem, then stick with bigger corporations like Nordstrom, Nike, etc.

90% of the people on this thread have never even seen either of the Kith stores. they're really small and only have a handfull of people working there at a time. when you guys complained that Ronnie didnt release enough pairs for people that wanted, the production numbers went up. now you guys are complaining that its not getting to you fast enough. i highly doubt he has a bigger staff now, so the same people that processed the smaller orders are now processing the much larger orders. why dont you process 500+ orders from friday to sunday and then tell me if its a realistic expectation smh. i swear some of you people are so damn ignorant.

Anyone's received their New Balance 998 BR?  My tracking # shows no movement.  Wth, it's been almost 2 weeks.

Got an email from them like 4 hours ago must be new streetwear startup but karmaloop are selling the same pants for $30 more so if your interested might as save 

Not a cosign more like spreading the word so buy at your discretion might cop a few myself 

thanks homie

picked up a pair of those prolific kane drop crotches for 39 shipped to canada

Anyone have any tips for washing mercers cause they do say dry clean only?

i've been using the "delicates" cycle in my washer with cold water on 3 (out of 4) of my mercers, and then i let them hang dry inside. haven't had any problems doing that, but please note that i'm too lazy to take them to the dry cleaners...

Do you guys think there's a possibility of a wider release for the americanas? Found out about em an hour and a half after and tried checking out numerous times but no luck

could be..ebay is again flooded with auctions, not very limited release.

Dont expect a Global releases for the Americanas. 90% sure that they are KITH only. Just like the CNCPTS release but in store release is really limited. I doubt you ever know it happen at all

GLOBAL RELEASE 14TH DECEMBER (1600 DAYTONA)
GLOBAL RELEASE 21ST DECEMBER (577 AMERICANA)
SOURCE : NEW BALANCE HONG KONG
NEW BALANCE SINGAPORE

Last edited:
Anyone's received their New Balance 998 BR?  My tracking # shows no movement.  Wth, it's been almost 2 weeks.
email them. Adam at kith got back to me within an hour and fixed it up. Apparently some of the labels got mixed up. Got a new email with new tracking number

Good looks

Just ordered a few of those Presley Joggers

CYBER20 gives you 20% off too. This code was for cyber Monday so I don't know how much longer they'll keep it up.

that site has several pairs I want.... BUT 

View media item 677605
something didn't feel right. 

they could be legit, but being that its the holiday season you gotta be careful about where you spend your money over the inet 

90% of the people on this thread have never even seen either of the Kith stores. they're really small and only have a handfull of people working there at a time. when you guys complained that Ronnie didnt release enough pairs for people that wanted, the production numbers went up. now you guys are complaining that its not getting to you fast enough. i highly doubt he has a bigger staff now, so the same people that processed the smaller orders are now processing the much larger orders. why dont you process 500+ orders from friday to sunday and then tell me if its a realistic expectation smh. i swear some of you people are so damn ignorant.
it is a realistic expectation. I've done 300+ by my damn self. And that's 300 unique orders. 90% of there order is the same product. I don't expect anything unrealistic, I know what to expect because I've done it.

Back
Top Bottom