Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so i went to kith today and saw there new clothes that dropped, nothing impressive, box logo is nice but mehhh, williams hoodies are nice like always but nothing that made me want to purchase it and it looks like their vintage tees sold out (i maybe wrong)

Not a big fan of the box logos even though these smaller logos are better than the last set. Ended up getting a just us pocket tee and the three pack tees today. Also seen mayor in the store this afternoon.

Not a big fan of the box logos even though these smaller logos are better than the last set. Ended up getting a just us pocket tee and the three pack tees today. Also seen mayor in the store this afternoon.
what time were you there at?

I'm not a huge fan of the Blaze of Glory silo, so i will probably pass on those.  In for the discs though.

On an unrelated note, do they typically keep the kith classics x stance socks in stock in the store?  I've been watching for a restock online but haven't seen one.

Last edited:
View media item 2049633
View media item 2049636
Here are the ropes on the 3.1. Hopefully it saves some time for someone who's on the fence because they were a complete ***** to get in :lol: lace holes cut too small.

I'm digging them, will probably keep them in for the time being. The 3.1 is getting doper and doper though the more I look at them. The upper material is almost "distressed" in sunlight. Either that, or maybe the incredibly poor quality control is just being highlighted :lol:

Lmao "distressed"

These are duds so I'm trying to hype them up to myself :lol: but nah, these gonna get some heavy wear this summer

I also got something special for the older RF heads in here. As long as the seller ships, stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom