Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I also got something special for the older RF heads in here. As long as the seller ships, stay tuned
nerd.gif

I mean that's retail.

So u less ur a broke baller I'd say that's an excellent price

Did anyone post what Matt Parker said was the real reason behind the super green charity project from FB? Someone deleted it, but I figured someone posted it here.  

If that's true, wow. 

It essentially said that Ronnie doesn't care about his employees or his workers. That the OG Super Green release had tons of glue stains on them so they took advantage of the Haiti earthquake and sent all pairs there. He was able to get good publicity and a tax write off in the process on ****** pairs

What's funny is that y'all go of one person who used to ride so hard for kith.

I know people personally in the company (and not sales associates) and they say that Uncle Aaron actually takes care of the employees.

But let me let y'all be some chatty pattys instead

What's funny is that y'all go of one person who used to ride so hard for kith.

I know people personally in the company (and not sales associates) and they say that Uncle Aaron actually takes care of the employees.

But let me let y'all be some chatty pattys instead
Ronnie can do no wrong b

And add to the fact that a former employee of any company will almost always have something negative to say

Last edited:
Former employees always have bad things to say.

Esp if terminated.

Also, what did you want him to do with the ruined pairs?

Sell them and then catch flack from people for glue issues?

So, he did a smart business play.

Rem - it IS a business...

Last edited:
I've heard that story from numerous employees. Seems to be true. In fact I've seen some pairs of the OG SGs and they had glue issues. Same happened with Neptune release but he didn't donate those. 9 out of every 10 pairs were glued up big time. Pair i got in store was so laughable that I returned it and paid resell a month later. Only 50 over retail tho

Last edited:
To me the strangest part was that He created a limited release for the victims of the earth quake.

So u wanted him to take da census of all the victims and ask them all for their shoes size and create a general release for them?

He clearly did part of it as marketing but lettuce be cereal.

This dude ain't Phil knight. He can't just tell asics to make a ton of kicks to give away

It essentially said that Ronnie doesn't care about his employees or his workers. That the OG Super Green release had tons of glue stains on them so they took advantage of the Haiti earthquake and sent all pairs there. He was able to get good publicity and a tax write off in the process on ****** pairs
Damn. People hating on him for donating shoes with glue stains?! Geez, give this man a break. You think those kids care if they have glue stains?! Whatever the reason, some less unfortunate kids got free shoes to wear. Next thing you want to complain about is how most of them didnt get the original box, get out of here. Publicity or no publicity, it helped out some people that really needed it. You falling off Ronnie but that's a dope move, in my book. 

Damn. People hating on him for donating shoes with glue stains?! Geez, give this man a break. You think those kids care if they have glue stains?! Whatever the reason, some less unfortunate kids got free shoes to wear. Next thing you want to complain about is how most of them didnt get the original box, get out of here. Publicity or no publicity, it helped out some people that really needed it. You falling off Ronnie but that's a dope move, in my book. 
Win wins all around, no idea how anyone can realistically hate on it imo

People really hating on Ronnie for donating shoes? Glue stains or not, I think it's awesome he found away to turn his mistake into something good. You guys need to give him a break, regardless if he is falling off. But he gave some shoes to these kids who were in need. Who cares about the damn glue stains and if it was a publicity stunt or not. Either way, he turned a negative into a positive. People always finding a way to hate on someone, next people gonna complain the kids didnt get the Asics box with their pairs. Get over it, it was 6 years ago. 
To be fair, it's not his mistake. He designs the product and that's it. Asics, for the most part, takes care of the manufacturing side. It's their responsibility to enforce quality control. 

I (we) are hating on him because it was never his intention to do it in the first place.  Purely fortuitous.  He's not a charitable person, just when it happens to work out for him

Back
Top Bottom