Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

it would be tough if I had a pair of super greens to go with... 
Even without em the shirt is fire

lol this is why u won't see me on trains in NYC anymore
I wouldn't go as far as to boycott trains lol, I had one walk on me on a bus, but never on my face

Haha, just read alp's post. At least it wasn't a rat climbing on you.

On another note, today's wear:

View media item 2053420

Yea at least it wasn't a rat, still nasty :smh:

With that set up wouldn't the shoes collect a bunch of dust? I got boxes in the open and after a few days the lids be wylin with dust

B lives in a mansion doe. He got da biddies dusting on da daily

With that set up wouldn't the shoes collect a bunch of dust? I got boxes in the open and after a few days the lids be wylin with dust
I have all my shoes out on shelves and I don't notice a lot of dust.  But I tend to wear them all through a month so that may be why. But every 2 weeks some nice lady makes sure they are perfect.  So that could be why. 

Last edited:
I have all my shoes out on shelves and I don't notice a lot of dust.  But I tend to wear them all through a month so that may be why. But every 2 weeks some nice lady makes sure they are perfect.  So that could be why. 

I second this.

Dust doesn't get bad at all.

I have a new construction house and the ventilation is A1.

I keep the filters changed out every month.

Also, I have a maid clean bi monthly - I also clean once a week.

I've been debating on the grey pair.

But it would need to be for a steal as in under $130 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He selling for $120 a pop :lol: figured you can't really go wrong at that point. I think I might do it if he does $100 each

He selling for $120 a pop
laugh.gif
figured you can't really go wrong at that point. I think I might do it if he does $100 each
good price sold my worn pair for 140

I can't believe how much these are reselling for............

3.1 and 3 for 2k shipped aint too bad now, in sz 12 at that.......

Rich Homie B you need? Dem Yzy calling me famb.

Last edited:
I know I'm bout to get blasted for saying this but u guys seriously would wear Homages? They are dope individually to me and packaging with all the extras is real cool but.. You really rockin two completely different shoes? I see kids wearing them around the way and I can't help laughing out loud.

Back
Top Bottom