Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I know I'm bout to get blasted for saying this but u guys seriously would wear Homages? They are dope individually to me and packaging with all the extras is real cool but.. You really rockin two completely different shoes? I see kids wearing them around the way and I can't help laughing out loud.
I only see one homie wearing them and that was at a DXC event. For the peeps that know what the homage actually was they gave him daps. Others hated under their breath, jealousy or just disgust. I think they're dope but I'll just keep it at that

I know I'm bout to get blasted for saying this but u guys seriously would wear Homages? They are dope individually to me and packaging with all the extras is real cool but.. You really rockin two completely different shoes? I see kids wearing them around the way and I can't help laughing out loud.

I would kill for a pair of homages man. Currently on the lookout for a 11.5-12. If any of y'all know someone......

Delete plz 
glasses.gif

Wow wow wow. I stand by this and flame away.

Kith customer service goes above and beyond for their loyal patrons

Oh c'mon man.. bless me with that good luck you slam jam, super green owning do gooder :nerd:

I'll tell the story tomorrow

But just in general they're always super friendly. Always down to chat about stuff

Just good vibes man
I've only been to Kith Manhattan once, was passing through NYC on the way to Atlantic City. Got the help I needed, dropped like $400 just like that. Told the guy helping me I was from Montreal and passing through and he was pretty chill.

On a side note, I wish I could barter me a pair of Super Greens, but I don't think anyone local came even close to copping them lol

If anyone's looking to work a random trade for a size 10 or 10.5
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Homage is all good wit me...finally got my supergreens bc of them 
laugh.gif

I touched a few of them, but none at retail and none thanks to Kith's "friendly" staff :lol:

i have them, but i have yet to wear them.

dont like wearing loud shoes like that, especially mismatched shoes - imo looks childish. but one day ill break them out

Oh god.

This collection is nice

threegeees threegeees I don't like the Homages at all.

The real KITH fans like chest day and bwood it makes perfect sense. If they were individual id be all for em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom