Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sage is one of my favorite pairs that I own.
i cosign this Sage is a great shoe and really underrated imo.

Out of curiosity, what are your fav Ronnie collabs?

I'm looking at bolstering my collection and pairs like the Sage, Mint, Cove, and a few others are going for pretty cheap (~200ish or less).
I really think my favorite RF collab is the Cove Disc Blaze.  There's just something about the color blocking and specked midsole sections that do it for me.  If you're looking for just Asics, i think my favorite in that price range are the cove GL5s.

you guys think sole swapping these is a walk in a park?

laugh.gif
Should be easier than what they had to do to put the Nimbus sole on lol

I'm looking at bolstering my collection and pairs like the Sage, Mint, Cove, and a few others are going for pretty cheap (~200ish or less).
From what I own, I really like ECP Miami, KFE GT 2 cove, and RG V. I

Every RF fan should own one, if not both, of the DSM Pumas. Best leather I've seen on a sneaker, no joke.Especially since they can be had for under retail right now

Every RF fan should own one, if not both, of the DSM Pumas. Best leather I've seen on a sneaker, no joke. Especially since they can be had for under retail right now

So true. My black pair pretty beat. The leather separated from the sole in the front. Could use another pair for sure

Mine changes from time to time. At one point my neptunes were my fav RF but now I don't love them as much.

Black and white kicks are staples in my wardrobe. And you can find pairs for under $150. Add the insane quality and it's really a no brainer imo. But to each their own
I don't doubt the quality and price, they'll just get almost zero wear from me since I already own 4-5 black/white shoes.

Last edited:

^ From what I actually own, ECP Knicks & the Street Etiquette Lighthouse boots. From what he's released as a whole, then the Mint & Selvedge GL3s & Daytona NBs (seeing it in person changed everything).

Every RF fan should own one, if not both, of the DSM Pumas. Best leather I've seen on a sneaker, no joke. Especially since they can be had for under retail right now
Had my eyes on these for a while and I may bite the bullet and purchase a pair. Do these fit a half size big due to the leather? 

It's up there.

But the heel leather on the Daytonas >

^ From what I actually own, ECP Knicks & the Street Etiquette Lighthouse boots. From what he's released as a whole, then the Mint & Selvedge GL3s & Daytona NBs (seeing it in person changed everything).

Nooooooo. Don't talk about Daytonas. Trying to not cave and pick up a pair. Was eyeing them the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom