Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im new and apparently theres a ban on posters less than a month posting in general

but im sure alot of you guys where cuffed joggers etc

opinions on publish brand? looking to cop some..ive always been a jean only dude but these joggers make your shoes look that much better

SEE MARKO0 HANDLED IT THE PROPER WAY.

POSTING A 
ohwell.gif
 ON TWITTER WILL NOT WARRANT A PROPER RESPONSE.

LOL WHAT WOULD U HAVE DONE IF HE REPLIED:

KK
He did reply....
laugh.gif
they already refunded me. No worries. I hate their customer service with a passion. Not like I had just one problems with them.

Last thing I bought last month I ended up filing a fraud claim on my Amex. Limit business with them (mostly collabs) and I really wanted to see if he was a man of his word or just into e-thug this dude for posting a goddamn smiley (emoji).

No love lost. Like I said most of the time it isn't what I expect. Very rarely they'll arrive like the disc blades from last years Black Friday.

High Risks were so off from the promo pics it wasn't even funny.

Ask them a simple question about your order and it's no response or nasty bs. I don't care. I don't need their stuff. Not for their elitist attitude.
we as consumers should take this approach.

alot of people need to realize we are spending our hard earned money and giving them our business.

dont let the nifty hashtags and super filtered pics fool you.

Eh, I smell the "they'll do just fine without you" comment coming from a mile away.

I know they will and so will I

let them have kith.

we will be fine searching for ROs. 

thread is straight bananas thanks to prgirl lol

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure Andy Oliver isn't Kiths customer service. He's their web designer and actually works for shopify if I understand correctly. Cut that dude a break and hit up the Kith CS team via email, they replied to me in

I dont think yall understand thats its 1 or 2 dudes max who ship out thousands of orders when **** drops.

I dont get why some of you order **** just to cancel it a few days later.

Have some patience.

Last edited:
I dont think yall understand thats its 1 or 2 dudes max who ship out thousands of orders when **** drops.

Have some patience.
roll.gif
 i'm guessing ebay reselling is factoring into the boiling point

Have some patience.

Seriously. Dudes ordered on Friday and want shipping the next day...

Do you guys even realize that Saturday and Sunday aren't business days?

if you ******s continue to complain about their horrendous customer service, then stop buying their products. its that simple. patience is key. now if its been over a week or two then you've got problems. but a few days?  

Reactions: God
A third party i think is helping them with the Americanas order. So you guys should receive the tracking soon and then you can sell them and make dem $30 profit
I love when people compare other releases with these kind. " i ordered from SNS SN X Pumas Friday and they are here today" u can expect that for 12 pair release not a 1K one

lol @ dudes ordering, then canceling, then saying "they prob wouldnt have come out as good as the pictures anyway"   
laugh.gif

you kids crack me up.

And no sadly it took over 10 days to ship the last order -it was a "Just Us" lighter btw :wink:. Bought the daytonas, those should be interesting in person. I never said I disliked the collabs. I just don't appreciate the way business is handled. From flipping on customers on social media to not having a single person return your email or call for a week straight.

It's rarely a pleasant experience. In store is a different story, a bit more welcoming.

Lol at dudes controlled by a company though. #loyalty. Ordered some 998's off jc, a pair I've wanted long before the americana pics surfaced.

mark081990 mark081990 I still dont get why you have to cancel. I understand your point. But to be honest, they DGAF. Sadly it is what it is. You should've just hooked up a fellow NTer for those pairs than cancelling it and giving it back to them to sell to another reseller. Cancelling your pair wont change anything unfortunately, it will not affect them at all. Just saying..

mark081990 mark081990 I still dont get why you have to cancel. I understand your point. But to be honest, they DGAF. Sadly it is what it is. You should've just hooked up a fellow NTer for those pairs than cancelling it and giving it back to them to sell to another reseller. Cancelling your pair wont change anything unfortunately, it will not affect them at all. Just saying..
cmon maybe I read too much into it but wasn't Andy being unnecessarily harsh on the dude for posting an emoji?

I mean he has to realize he represents the company. I never had that experience with anyone. I'm dealing with small businesses like everlane and john elliot co on a consistent basis and if I tweet to them regarding unusually longer shipping confirmation times they're going to answer and explain what's going on with the hold up. They might even apologize for the delay.

They are definitely not responding telling me how they could cancel my order :smh: so yeah I'll take him up on it. If there was any care they would've at least asked why the customer was "unhappy" (as Andy put it) to at least show there is maybe a possibility someone gives a damn somewhere.

Nope; I get back a tweet "Done!" Like he was proud of it. Part of me was saying he won't do it without exchanging emails. And the other part of me was saying who am I kidding, they have no time for that!

Is what it is. Usually I look to help NT'ers. Anyone that knows me can vouch for that. Sorry it couldn't go to someone that wanted them.

it boils down to a majority of people being either too impatient or (in the case of the Andy Oliver tweet) too sensitive.

besides, since when is tweeting considered a proper form of customer service?  so for people to complain about Kith not responding to tweets... please stop.

it boils down to a majority of people being either too impatient or (in the case of the Andy Oliver tweet) too sensitive.

besides, since when is tweeting considered a proper form of customer service?  so for people to complain about Kith not responding to tweets... please stop.

I agree, ive ordered a bunch of different things from there and ive had mercers ship the same day and they were on my doorstep 2 days after. It all depends on the volume, and clearly the black friday/cyber monday back to back releases created quite a large volume of shipments

I agree, ive ordered a bunch of different things from there and ive had mercers ship the same day and they were on my doorstep 2 days after. It all depends on the volume, and clearly the black friday/cyber monday back to back releases created quite a large volume of shipments
2 days? You must live a state or 2 states away. Takes 8-10 days to get to Texas..

2 days? You must live a state or 2 states away. Takes 8-10 days to get to Texas..
are you somehow inferring that this has something to do with Kith?

ok enough talk about shipping and the like

anyway, these RF Timberlands look like they're for women

Yall are funny lol. Half of yall act like yall are going to wear the shoes within the next few days or something. Calm down not even that serious. The less people bugg them maybe they can ship some orders out

Why the hell does this happen every time there's a release. Aren't you guys sick of complaining? Didn't you guys get your shoes the other times you've ordered? just freaking wait! In the end if your not happy buying from them buy off a reseller if they ship quicker. 

Not sure why but I feel this needs to be said. How many people here have actually been to kith or any nyc sneaker boutique? They suck. All of them. Manhattan suffers from a nauseating attitude when it comes to retail. They are full of employees that are too cool to put down their phones and act like they care. about anything... I work for a small company. Customer service is literally our top priority. I am tired of people defending piss poor logistics and a lack of hard work. Its why it stays the same. So no, do not stop complaining to kith. Jesus people. These hipsters need to check their attitude and bust their *** and get some product out the door!!!! This is not rocket science. To the people that think these guys are over reacting and freaking out when they havent received shipping information the next day: welcome to retail/customer service!!!! its 2013. If you are a small business you give people what they want yesterday, not today.   that is the nature of the business. Does it suck? yea. But people know what they are getting into. 

Back
Top Bottom