Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hahah yea i figured but im a bigger dude...mercers dont come in man sizes
yeah dude...sometimes i ask myself how all of you guys are built!?!?!?! i'm 6'1 and 166 pounds, athletic, big shoulders.

and i can barely fit a size 38 mercer! they're a bit loose on the hips, but without that, i wouldnt even know how to fit my "stuff" in there, if you know what i mean!

a publish brand 40 fits perfect for me!  

How are u 166lbs wearing size 38+ plus pants?
nerd.gif
dont know, dude....never thought about it! i'm not fat and nothing, just built kinda big! i dont like my pants skinny....when i was like 15-16 i was wearing 36, now its 38-40!

and a 40 in the public joggers fit me like they're supposed to fit and look....

yeah dude...sometimes i ask myself how all of you guys are built!?!?!?! i'm 6'1 and 166 pounds, athletic, big shoulders.

and i can barely fit a size 38 mercer! they're a bit loose on the hips, but without that, i wouldnt even know how to fit my "stuff" in there, if you know what i mean!

a publish brand 40 fits perfect for me!  
yea mercers seem to be made for dudes with thin thighs and calves

im just not built like that..which is why m asking about hte publish joints...wanted to pick up a couple pairs but only the maroon joint is available  out of the colors i want...i dont wanna pay 30 dollars shipping to canada for 1 pair of pants..would rather wait for the restock 

which leads me to asking again lol..anyone know how often publish restocks?

im average height 5'10-5'11..little bit overweight but my legs are big so for me it seems publish brand is the only jogger that fits and looks good

joggers are not for dudes with huge calves, wore publish and felt like i was cutting the circulation at my ankles.

HONESTLY

i wouldn't recommend kith mercers to anybody that's not short / small framed / stick thin

I'm 6'2 190 slender

if i don't sag my mercers they look crazy (the material mixed with his funky color choice makes them lowkey feminine)

after white label 1 Ronnie stopped caring about the cut & fit

If any if you use ups my choice, check your acct.

I have no emails from kith, but it shows a label has been created from kith.

Thats crazy your in a 38. Im 6'3 205 and I'm in a 35. And if you buy the publish joggers go a size up If you want a looser fit and so the legs will be a bit longer. I went with a 36 and both pairs fit just fine. Although i do have big calves they don't look "weird" or "feminine".

We should change the title of the Thread to
"Ronnie Fieg collabs: Where is my tracking #??

Last edited:
Ycmc also carries and restocks them. Wait for their coupons and you can grab them around 40-60. They fit tts. You can size up for a bit more loose fit. Compared to Mercers the fabric is thinner but in my opinion fit and quality finish on them is better. No wack sewing stitches. Mercers are looser in thighs and slightly looser in calves. They run bigger overall. I go 30 but Mercers fit like 32 denims on me other then the tapered look knees down. Oh publish joggers do seem to run short in length though keep that in mind and the one other thing is they tend to rotate on leg. That side seam is always gonna end up in front causing you to adjust often.

Last edited:
Ycmc also carries and restocks them. Wait for their coupons and you can grab them around 40-60. They fit tts. You can size up for a bit more loose fit. Compared to Mercers the fabric is thinner but in my opinion fit and quality finish on them is better. No wack sewing stitches. Mercers are looser in thighs and slightly looser in calves. They run bigger overall. I go 30 but Mercers fit like 32 denims on me other then the tapered look knees down. Oh publish joggers do seem to run short in length though keep that in mind and the one other thing is they tend to rotate on leg. That side seam is always gonna end up in front causing you to adjust often.
lol im getting conflicting reports

i keep hearing people saying publish joggers are a bigger and not TTS and mercers are much tighter/slimmer in general. 

need to know before i order lol

Back
Top Bottom