Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The star patchwork on these is awful.

Looking like a kid cut the pattern out.
Bruh that's exactly what I was thinking lol. Like the scissors weren't even sharp. Hey, at least you can tell they were handmade! Glad I only picked up the (stupidly expensive) t-shirt haha.

yea i got caught up in having a limited shoe.  nothing about them justifies the retail price.

luckily, i can easily get my money back on them
u def can get your money back unlike the white pair.
that star looks terrible. I saw the part about the no dustbag so i was like nah lol but I guess they meant the camo dustbags...

How much was the tee?

Luckily I already have Offer for 400+ on ebay. Time to hit Accept
$112 + shipping + tax (since I'm from NY). Ronnie is SAVAGE af because if the tee was $110, there would've been no tax 
mean.gif

tee was $133 shipped, which is why i had to pass. never understood why it costs a shop thats in the same area as me $10 to ship a tee when i could get a pair of kicks from overseas for the same $10 shipping.

Last edited:
yo I have a quick sizing question , the asic miami sneakers run a full size big, so a size 10 fits like a 9 ? 

yo I have a quick sizing question , the asic miami sneakers run a full size big, so a size 10 fits like a 9 ? 

You mean they fit small so you need to size up, right?

But generally, all gl3 and glv fit small so you need to go up half a size. That being said, I wear 9.5 in nike shoes and wear a 10 in these miami gl3's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom