Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Kith photographer is really good at what he does, because those stock shots are night & day from the promo shots. Either way, I'm passing on these

Navy suede in general is very hit or miss quality wise. It's going to really come down to the construct of the sneaker, typically Kith's quality is on point for the most part. But they are def known for using filters to push sales.

Last edited:
What did you expect? Retail for 997.5 is 180 ish, plus the general $60 Ronnie marks up his collabs for.

it's a made in usa new balance collab. why is there an expectation that it would not be this price? 
The price is to be expected, but still not necessarily worth it to some. Though I do have to say, it's kind of lame that these are the same price as the CNS. Back when the CNS released, Ronnie tweeted that he wanted the price to be lower, but NB wouldn't do it due to the use of oiled nubuck. Now here we are with a shoe that's almost entirely pigskin suede, and it's the exact same price. 
mean.gif

filter aside, i do like the 997 upper and like how they've got this tonal upper offering and, hopefully, the blocked orange toe pair on the horizon, too.

The price is to be expected, but still not necessarily worth it to some. Though I do have to say, it's kind of lame that these are the same price as the CNS. Back when the CNS released, Ronnie tweeted that he wanted the price to be lower, but NB wouldn't do it due to the use of oiled nubuck. Now here we are with a shoe that's almost entirely pigskin suede, and it's the exact same price. 
mean.gif
very true. 

The f&f link can be found with a simple google search LOL 

Sucks 4 those who bought to flip ...... like me ... blah lol

I live but never learn lol

Ronnie with another good body shot to the loyalty liver ... ugh

Last edited:
Lol just flip for retail (hopefully), get your money back...Reward is that youre still part of the "fam" :lol:

I have too many sneakers similar to the Mykonos .

If not I would keep'em like a hostage .

Last edited:
the sizing description is confusing 1 half size from your typical sneaker size but true to size to your new balance size... my sneaker size and new balance size is the same size. so i don't understand this. i bought my true to size 10. but i am worried if i should've bought a size 9.5 instead.. my cns is a size 10, rose 997 size 10. never had a 997.5 so how am i going to know.. this is frustrating.

the sizing description is confusing 1 half size from your typical sneaker size but true to size to your new balance size... my sneaker size and new balance size is the same size. so i don't understand this. i bought my true to size 10. but i am worried if i should've bought a size 9.5 instead.. my cns is a size 10, rose 997 size 10. never had a 997.5 so how am i going to know.. this is frustrating.
You got the right size. 

repped for the responses. i have a GR 998 in a size 10.5 and they fit fine not too big. but im a tts 10. most of my nikes/jordan is a 10 besides flyknits 10.5 but i have his dsm puma and diadora and those are 9.5.

i just thought that wording in the description for this shoe was weird.

Back
Top Bottom