Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

god that super green captcha ****** me up. just reminded me of how frustrating that day was
agree I was very upset that day. Though I did get the seven fifty's with whatever captcha they used that day, where they put the page up and down like 4 times in 10 minutes. 

First time buying NB's from Ron. Probably not worth the price, but I like them so whatever. Think they'll cancel orders without emails?

Got my shipping, kinda cool that they use fb messenger to update you on your order though I don't recall ever linking my kith account to fb...

same dudes laughing at the availability of the these NBs will be crying when they strike out on the upcoming "unicorns".

and LMAO at getting unicorn preorder for this purchase 

i just noticed these are almost the same as his 1300 colorway. minus the salmon laces. i haven't worn those yet. and i never hear anyone bring those up. defintely under the radar.

Daytonas still goat the goat Aaron nb
Are the Volcanos in 2nd place .... in you opinion ?

BTW : Personally Im puzzled by the volcano love lol . I Had them but the UBER love for them isn't justified imo . 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom