Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I honestly think the Gel Mai are somewhat interesting. Not sure I'd cop tho I'd love to try the on and take it from there. And I'm certainly not an RF D rider

The lacing system reminds me of the am98. I know there's more shoes that look similar, but I can't remember at the moment.

The Diadora fanboy stay hating on RF product but always in here. Why?

The Diadora fanboy stay hating on RF product but always in here. Why?
The history between you and @bds120  is a lovely one.. 
laugh.gif

btw statistically, the chances of getting a golden ticket are dumb low. did the math, there are 700 pairs of each 3.1 and 750 pairs of gel mais total - thats 2900 shoes. there are 700 each of the made in japan gel lyte 3s (assuming). lets say they allocate half of them to the golden ticket program - thats 700 pairs total for the golden ticket program. if they divided an equal amount of tickets among the 2 militia and salmon toe shoes dropping on the 22nd, that means you have about (roughly) a 12% chance of getting a golden ticket from a single shoe. but, depending on the allocation of in-store stock of the 3.1s and gel mais and how they divide the golden tickets in-store vs. online, your chances drop even more. if they did a perfect split, your odds drop to roughly 6% online. but, most likely there will be a lot more pairs online, so your odds increase to somewhere around 9%.

tl;dr, you shouldn't cop  only  for a chance at the 3s as your odds are pretty low. but hey, basically every 1 in 10 people who cop will get a golden ticket.

i did this cause i was kinda curious myself, thought others might wanna know as well

I'm that one weirdo that actually likes the 3.1 and think the orange ones of the other model aren't bad (if they were like 110 I'd be in), but I don't care for much else RF does. 
ohwell.gif

I think the model is polarizing because everyone else hates the sole and I think it gives some character and nice contrast.

Hopefully I can get a salmon pair.

Because the 3.1 super green have just been MIA in a 12 for some reason everytime I look lol.

Last edited:

I'm that one weirdo that actually likes the 3.1 and think the orange ones of the other model aren't bad (if they were like 110 I'd be in), but I don't care for much else RF does. 
ohwell.gif

I think the model is polarizing because everyone else hates the sole and I think it gives some character and nice contrast.

Hopefully I can get a salmon pair.
i like the 3.1s as well, i wore my super green 3.1s a few times but tbh, the militia & salmon 3.1s are way better. quality isn't really that great on the 3.1s though, my super green 3.1s felt like a GR asics shoe. maybe that was just my pair idk

but the gel mai's, nah. orange pair is the better of the two but im just getting both 3.1s.

Last edited:

I honestly think the Gel Mai are somewhat interesting. Not sure I'd cop tho I'd love to try the on and take it from there. And I'm certainly not an RF D rider
I'd buy for less than $100. The whites are meh, but the orangish ones are intriguing though. Again, they'd have to be "cheap" for me to entertain purchasing them. 

Said it days ago bro. RONNIE D riders.. no way would those be purchased if just released as the shoe.

Buying ish just to say it's kith...foh
Wouldn't that literally be t-shirts that say kith on them and chocolate bars and key chains etc

Last edited:
I don't want to like the orange Gel Mai's but woah those are nice. Hoping I change my mind on em since I gotta put my money towards holiday shopping.

Damn you Ronnie!!!

Step 1. Let resellers buy Gel Mais for opportunity at golden ticket.

Step 2. Wait for resellers to list Gel Mais under retail.

Step 3. Offer $100 shipped.

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit!

Step 1. Let resellers buy Gel Mais for opportunity at golden ticket.

Step 2. Wait for resellers to list Gel Mais under retail.

Step 3. Offer $100 shipped. (wait for him to decline and then hit you up 2 days later when he cant sell)

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit!
 added a little something

Back
Top Bottom