Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Seems like a total of 500 golden tickets for both instore and online releases,for all 4 pairs. 125 for each pairs then. And the ticket is either Moss or ST

Last edited:
I actually like the navy 
ohwell.gif

But both are fine, just neither are spectacular imo. Just rare

if those hoodies are the classic bogo ones i will be disappointed 

edit: i really hope its a williams hoodie 

edit 2: olive>dune>salmon>navy>white (only because navy doesnt go well with my light wash acnes and white will get dirty quickly)

Last edited:
Don't like either of the militia offerings for Tuesday. Salmon collection is okay. Salmon 3.1s are the best of the 3.1s. Don't care for the mais. Also, no super green mais?

I definitely like the Salmon collection better than the militia. I cant do the all orange mai's. Regardless, the whole collection will be an instant sell out.

if those hoodies are the classic bogo ones i will be disappointed 

edit: i really hope its a williams hoodie 

edit 2: olive>dune>salmon>navy>white (only because navy doesnt go well with my light wash acnes and white will get dirty quickly)
salmon coloured williams hoodie

don't think there going to be a Williams hoodie cause he said he sized up.aren't Williams tts?

I didn't understand that tweet... Do you think he meant he personally sized up (meaning everything runs small) or the entire line runs one size larger?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom