Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Haven't been a big fan of either of the Gel-Mais. The salmon color way is kinda boring and the militia color way seems a bit derivative considering Concepts did an all-orange 997 last year (although it is nice, I admit). But that tan color way is actually pretty nice and I wouldn't mind winning those one bit.

Still on the fence about the ST 3.1s, just because as I get older it gets harder and harder to find occasions to rock pink shoes. But then again, I had no hesitation picking up the Cyclades 997.5 and they were freaking orange and teal. 

Elaborate on this. Are you saying that you don't have to be logged in but you just have to use the email u have associated with your kith account? I say this because I never log in but when I check my account, I still see all past purchases..
Exactly this. As long as you use the same e-mail it all lumps into one account afaik.

Elaborate on this. Are you saying that you don't have to be logged in but you just have to use the email u have associated with your kith account? I say this because I never log in but when I check my account, I still see all past purchases..
It sometimes even works with setting up an account after the fact. Let's say you've ordered multiple times in the past at Kith (or fill in the blank Shopify base site) using the same email but never actually created an account. The moment you decide to, it will populate your order history with all the past orders associated with that email.

Granted, with these kind of releases it's never safe to assume anything. And if they suggest having an account set up and (in most of our cases) have existing acct logged in prior to, probably a good idea to do it.

Last edited:
He said he sized up so maybe a little small. It's always rolling the dice with the apparel sizing.
I thought sized up meant they'd be a size bigger than normal? If it doesn't fit, can I send it back? I know some of his stuff is final sale.

Last edited:
I thought sized up meant they'd be a size bigger than normal? If it doesn't fit, can I send it back? I know some of his stuff is final sale.
You would get a size bigger than normal because they run small. Idk if sales are final on these are not. Ill probably pass because of these reasons and it's not the box logo.

What are the chances of me being one of the first 25 for the tan Mai's and getting both tickets for both GL3?

I agree. Hate the bogos because of it, but these seem decent size. Might grab one if they don't sell out.
yea its decent but i wish it was a williams hoodie or like the hoodie i have, only visible kith branding is on the strings for the hoodie, 

yea its decent but i wish it was a williams hoodie or like the hoodie i have, only visible kith branding is on the strings for the hoodie, 

Tonal branding going down the side would have been good too. Kind of like the 3 pack tees.

damn those f&f mais are actually sick. almost making me want to try tomorrow but just knowing i wont be within the first 25 and prob not get a ticket dont want to waste my money 

Back
Top Bottom