Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is resale gonna tank on these 3.1s? I'm not trying to spend $200+ on these if I can get them for $150 or so shipped later on.

Those tan mais are nice, but speckled midsole ruins the shoe, as well as the orange hit on the logo

Looks like Ronnie changed it to the first 25 per style instead of first 50.
I was going to grab orange Mais tomorrow and def wouldn't complain if I got an extra pair for free as long as they fit.

Looks like Ronnie changed it to the first 25 per style instead of first 50.
I was going to grab orange Mais tomorrow and def wouldn't complain if I got an extra pair for free as long as they fit.
you're not winning a pair unless you're botted up. unless he pulls that captcha thing where you answer a question before you checkout like the super green/yeezy 750 release, or some other curveball

tbh your best shot at those is probably the salmon toe mai's, but even with those i doubt you'll beat bots. copping manually is easy, but being within the first 25? good luck. im super quick at checking out (was among the very few in here who copepd homages manually) and i highly doubt ill be within the first 25.

Last edited:
Bots won't work unless they log in to your Kith account if you're trying to get the tan mais.

Last edited:
Received my Black Rug Rats Tee today. Ordered a medium and received a medium that fits like an extra large!!!!!  Pretty annoying how inconsistent he is with sizing on every release! The tee quality is fantastic for those that get one that actually fits them. Lol

Bots won't work unless they log in to your Kith account if you're trying to get the tan mais.
You don't need to be logged in, you just need to use a pre-existing Kith account.

Shopify checkouts will associate with the account even if you don't log in beforehand as long as you use the same e-mail all the time.

Last edited:
For those who are going to buy thinking they are going to get a ticket or a free pair of shoes are going to be highly disappointed tomorrow lmao

you're not winning a pair unless you're botted up. unless he pulls that captcha thing where you answer a question before you checkout like the super green/yeezy 750 release, or some other curveball

tbh your best shot at those is probably the salmon toe mai's, but even with those i doubt you'll beat bots. copping manually is easy, but being within the first 25? good luck. im super quick at checking out (was among the very few in here who copepd homages manually) and i highly doubt ill be within the first 25.

I don't really think I'll be within the first 25 but maybe some captcha will screw up bots

I don't really think I'll be within the first 25 but maybe some captcha will screw up bots
i know, thats what im hoping for. even a simple google captcha will screw over bots that aren't programmed to specifically handle that on kith's site.

I'm going to be so pissed if they don't add the question like they did for super greens. Making it first 25 is just asking for bots and there are plenty of chrome extension bots that can be signed in

Last edited:
You don't need to be logged in, you just need to use a pre-existing Kith account.

Shopify checkouts will associate with the account even if you don't log in beforehand as long as you use the same e-mail all the time.
Thought you had to be logged in to your account.

Elaborate on this. Are you saying that you don't have to be logged in but you just have to use the email u have associated with your kith account? I say this because I never log in but when I check my account, I still see all past purchases..

Back
Top Bottom