Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No update on shipping info (only label created still)

Anyone else in the same boat?

(Sorry about shipping post)
same boat. Stop worrying.
You're from Canada right? It's not like we have ideal weather to wear these in right now anyways.
Unless these are your only pair of shoes just fall back and be pleasantly suprised when the tracking updates.

I definitely like my Daytonas. My only complaint is that both toe boxes are mis-shaped. It's like they both have indentations in them. I stuck some wooden shoe trees in them for now. Any way to improve this? Anybody else have this problem?

Also, the stance invisible socks. The ones that came with the Volcanos were OS. The ones with the Daytonas are L-XL. Were there any S-M pairs shipped out? A trade for the smaller size would be nice...

Another thing to note is that the rope laces are not the same quality as the Volcanos. These are not as rigid and are fuzzy from loose fibers, if that makes sense... I'm going with the tan laces so it doesn't really matter to me. The white laces look ridiculous when you lace them up since both lace ends are covered in the blue prints.

Email/call/tweet Kith. Stop poring here about it.
 i cant ask other posters that might be in the same situation? its known kith barely replies to emails/tweets let alone answers their phone

i dont understand the harm, im not spamming.

Last edited:
got both of them in today and i'll admit both of them are great quality. most people are saying the daytonas are their favorite in person. i disagree. i like the simplicity of the americanas. although i do already have another pair of 574s the same colorway pretty much (navy/red laces) the feel of the 577s all around including the tongue really gets to me. i love them.
its crazy how much better the americanas look with the red laces

thanks for the pics!

same boat. Stop worrying.
You're from Canada right? It's not like we have ideal weather to wear these in right now anyways.
Unless these are your only pair of shoes just fall back and be pleasantly suprised when the tracking updates.
not  worried just asking if there was anyone else in the same boat

but yea im in ottawa

anyway all we can do is sit and wait

edit: emailed adam stubbs of kith and he emailed me back within 10 minutes. said all shipments wil be sent out/tracking info updated within 24 hours

Last edited:

ain't feelin them with red laces.. Blue laces > ... IMO.....rope are the worst tho... 
anyone have pics with the ropes in besides the stock pics from kith?
I definitely like my Daytonas. My only complaint is that both toe boxes are mis-shaped. It's like they both have indentations in them. I stuck some wooden shoe trees in them for now. Any way to improve this? Anybody else have this problem?

Also, the stance invisible socks. The ones that came with the Volcanos were OS. The ones with the Daytonas are L-XL. Were there any S-M pairs shipped out? A trade for the smaller size would be nice...

Another thing to note is that the rope laces are not the same quality as the Volcanos. These are not as rigid and are fuzzy from loose fibers, if that makes sense... I'm going with the tan laces so it doesn't really matter to me. The white laces look ridiculous when you lace them up since both lace ends are covered in the blue prints.
yup. the right shoe on mine has an indented toe. sucks but theres really nothin we can do. i tried everything i could think of and it didnt go away.

i wore them on saturday and it was only a minor annoyance 

i was going to take some pictures of them in the rope laces but i took them out. i might do it a bit later. i dont really like the ropes in nb's at all cause they're too thin and far apart in them. asics are closer together so it looks right.

They are 2 auctions for Super Green up on ebay. One is the NiceKicks charity (any sz) and there is a sz 6 also up

im mad that after all those mercer mondays, not a single camo pair was released
mean.gif
Thats really all I wanted from mercer monday, but looks like ill have too look for some of the orginal ones even though chances are slim too none! Hopefully he does a pair of Bleeckers once a week like mercer monday but not as long because 12 weeks of sweats could get aggresive!

the 577s this dude put out are pretty dope, especially with the red laces. 

hopefully i can grab a pair when other boutiques get them.

any store lists? PM if necessary. 

Back
Top Bottom