Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nothing here, even emailed them a few days ago and no response. Will be filing a chargeback with my cc company.

I'm going to give them some slack since it's a new company, but they need to go back to the drawing board. There's a lot of comments on their Instagram with people asking about shipping. They seem to respond to people on there.

I emailed them for other orders and they replied back to be patience...they have a very high amount of orders and are trying to get them out as quickly as possible. I was promised a tracking number by yesterday and I didn't get one...I'll give thme a couple more days..

Flashxhype is sketchy as hell

Even their phone number doesn't work

They didn't respond to my emails until I said I would be filing a fraud case to my cc company and theh quickly responded and gave me back my money

Probably the only one, but the Americanas fit me TTS. I have narrow-to-medium width feet, but 577s have always run snug or TTS for me...

@johnthunder23's photo:

http://www.sneakerscreased.com/photo/1012/daytona

d2-600x399.jpg

Really looking forward to my pair coming in this week!

UPS is taking forever to deliver

these ice storms did not help

Last edited:
Flashxhype is sketchy as hell

Even their phone number doesn't work

They didn't respond to my emails until I said I would be filing a fraud case to my cc company and theh quickly responded and gave me back my money
My boy got his shipment in within the same week he ordered. My ***** back ordered. They actually called me to say sorry for the delay...

Who did it better ?
Two-part answer lol...I own both and I would have to give the nod to RF based on the material selection. He told no lies when he said the materials would be A1. Overall CW I think im gonna go with UBIQ though pretty much because of practicality 

Last edited:
Yea not feeling the NYN collection wouldn't feel right wearing that **** in Mass, but idk ill have too wait till he shoes the whole lookbook maybe there will be some nice sweats ill pick up with my timbs!

Materials on the Daytona's are killer. Only reason anyone can justify not liking them is if the color way is just too loud for their style (which I could totally understand). I like to rock crazy kicks from time to time, I don't mind pink, and I grew up in the 90's so I like the vibrant *** colors and the vibe I guess you could say haha, reminds me of my childhood..

The brown luggage leather though >>>>>> so nice 

Last edited:
I must add the Daytonas are simply remarkable. Those materials are nice and make you actually appreciate the shoe. Probably wont wear mine until around the spring time.

Idk if they are that loud really at least not to me. I think there more loud in pictures than in person. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom