Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Which is nuts to me lol

Mossads are pure madness to me [emoji]128520[/emoji]

The midsole coloring on the ST is not nearly as attractive as the OG drop
thats why i passed on ST's..not feeling the navy sole... maybe a few on foot pics will change that

but i had to have Mossads..

You sure it was bots ? 

Cause they woulda ate on the Mossad also .

The profit is still there 
Based on ebay, ST are going for more than Mossads.  One Mossad went for $500 right away.  Mainly sub $1000.  ST seem to be above $1000. 

Been a good year.

Homage, SG, ST, and Mossad all manual #humblebrag 
smile.gif

Will throw on Mossads as soon as they get in 
smokin.gif

too sick to look back thru all post, what time did they drop? 5 or 6?
Haha. I'm over here feeling sorry for myself over so damn shoes. 1st world problems. Im more salty at the fact I was at my work computer and left. The real question now is how bad size 10 resale going to be ...

I was all for Salmon Toes until that pic got posted in here with no filter and average lighting.

That midsole is a totally different shade of navy, and that sets off my OCD like none other. LOL

I would've ate the Mossads even if the ST were gone .

Profit is Profit .

Botster love profits .

600 - 250 = 350 profits .

Botster saying no to that and letting Mossads sit for 8mins  ?

Yeahhhhh Ok

Team Manual 4 the win !

For the NY brothers,  will they release in store too?  Im going to be in NYC this weekend, and if i can double up on Mossads.. even better

Agree with the sentiment on the salmon toe shape. Don't know if it's the midsole color that makes them appear bulky or what, but they do seem off compared to the originals. Imo

Back
Top Bottom