Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i'm glad i got through for mossads but the more i look at pics, i realize that the colors remind me of my old high school's rival. gotta see them in hand first but ******* hell. still, **** those guys all these years later. might be trading these for yeezys or something. we'll see.

Last edited:
Shout to slacking off at work at the right time :lol:

I was on my phone trying to figure out what's going on with my Yeezy ADC order and I get the tweet notification. A least when my Yeezy order gets cancelled, I have these to soften the blow :frown:

but then once you get that yeezy shipped email :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

So is the consensus on the 3.1s to go up 1/2 a size?  Saw one earlier post stating that, wondering about the rest that just got pairs of 3.1s in. Thanks

im so upset. i was on my computer looking for a stupid winter coat. then go on twitter to see people saying they just checked out mossads or salmon toes and im like . . . WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA rush to website add my size to cart "out of stock" close all tabs lay down on bed try to hold back tears :[ 

So i bought one pair of the militias..and then used same paypal account but diff address, will they cancel? got fb, paypal, and email confirmation for both so far

im so upset. i was on my computer looking for a stupid winter coat. then go on twitter to see people saying they just checked out mossads or salmon toes and im like . . . WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA rush to website add my size to cart "out of stock" close all tabs lay down on bed try to hold back tears :[ 

Choke your chicken

many years from now minstrels will sing songs of the victories that took place on the cyber Monday of 2016... congrats to all those who ate... Still in shock that I got both in size 12... I also have an 11.5 Mossad coming in that I paid a "reasonable" resell for... I was really considering paying up for STs as well... Glad it worked out

1. Feel sad for all the peeps who missed.. Genuinely

2. Shout out to all the cornball herbs who post their confirmations on IG. Way too much of that goin around..

3. Starting to see some shady cats in here who i never heard of before. Feels like the yeezy thread.

2. Shout out to all the cornball herbs who post their confirmations on IG. Way too much of that goin around..

3. Starting to see some shady cats in here who i never heard of before. Feels like the yeezy thread.

^ all of this ^

TO THE SIG!

Back
Top Bottom