Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah the Salmon 2.0 navy midsole and grey outsole is just wack to me. I would love to see people comments once they get the salmon toes in-hand and retrospective comments a year from now about this release and what sneaker at the end of the day will have the most clout.​

lol it's not the salt. I copped both pairs and it bothers me when people post on ig. And I'm not talking about people who are trying to sell.. just people who try to flex because they bought a pair of kicks. I get 99 percent of releases I want and never felt the need to post on ig to my 10.5k followers.. I'm just low key like that lol

lol it's not the salt. I copped both pairs and it bothers me when people post on ig. And I'm not talking about people who are trying to sell.. just people who try to flex because they bought a pair of kicks. I get 99 percent of releases I want and never felt the need to post on ig to my 10.5k followers.. I'm just low key like that lol
But you post a picture of what shoes you wore to walk the earth everyday.... same thing buddy

Welp with unicorns come trolls and resellers. Just ignore them guys

Do people still not have shipping from Legends Day?

I have a Yeezy order that's yet to ship so I'm wondering if I can blame it to holiday backlog... lol

Back
Top Bottom