Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IG is flooded with confirmation screenshots. You are a grade A dork if you post a confirmation shot of a pair of sneakers you just ordered a few minutes ago. So excited to flex and show everyone that you were sitting at your computer at the right time...

Or is this just the salt talking? 
laugh.gif

People trying to sell them before they ever get them.

Be like that dummy in the Yeezy thread years ago that got his order cancelled by a savage because he was flexing lol

So blessed to be able to cop both ST and Militia (both separate orders).  Was shaking as I was putting in my cc info.  Lol.  Cyber Monday for Kith was lit.  Congrats to all who were able to cop manually.

IG is flooded with confirmation screenshots. You are a grade A dork if you post a confirmation shot of a pair of sneakers you just ordered a few minutes ago. So excited to flex and show everyone that you were sitting at your computer at the right time...

Or is this just the salt talking? :lol:  
lol it's not the salt. I copped both pairs and it bothers me when people post on ig. And I'm not talking about people who are trying to sell.. just people who try to flex because they bought a pair of kicks. I get 99 percent of releases I want and never felt the need to post on ig to my 10.5k followers.. I'm just low key like that lol

in the end im just pissed at myself. i was even thinking of setting up twitter notifications on kith twitter and promised myself i would do it after work...

forreal tho congrats to the real heads in here that got their pairs. well deserved

in the end im just pissed at myself. i was even thinking of setting up twitter notifications on kith twitter and promised myself i would do it after work...
View media item 2243977

forreal tho congrats to the real heads in here that got their pairs. well deserved
I would think anyone who frequents this thread would have kith and Ronnie twitter notifications on for years already

I would think anyone who frequents this thread would have kith and Ronnie twitter notifications on for years already
I do but had a meeting that ran late and left my phone at my desk. Sat down. Saw the now sold out tweet. Got up, grabbed my stuff and left. Said f this. Haha. They prolly thought I was talking about work.

i need peoples opinions cause im just lost atm lol. should i trade my DS size 10 grey gums for 9.5 salmon toe 2.0s (i need a 10 in gl3s and dont want salmon toes) then try to trade the salmon toe 2.0 for a 10 mossad? and mossad possibly adds light cash?

or am i crazy lol 

yeezy/salmon toe trade is local thankfully 

I would do it, but this is coming from someone who doesn't care for Yeezys

Would flipping the Yeezys get you enough to just buy Mossads so you don't have to worry about trading for ST's and then trying to find another trade for Mossads?

Would flipping the Yeezys get you enough to just buy Mossads so you don't have to worry about trading for ST's and then trying to find another trade for Mossads?
depends on what yeezys tho

depends on what yeezys tho
grey gum 750s. i personally like them but i deff like mossads more. i think youre right. i should just try to sell them and use that money towards mossads. thanks man 

sorry for the yeezy talk in the thread no more from me!

just salty ive always had notifications but my phone wasnt near me lol found out a few min too late 

nyeh

Just went on IG to check out what you guys are talking about and I feel bad for NY peeps $283 shipped?? Wow!!

theres a difference between what people list sneakers up for and how much they actually sell for. seems like rarely any mossads are selling on ebay.facebook that are list over like $900 lol. once more people get them in i can see prices being lower

that box set maybe. I know I won't be selling either ST or Mossads, but definitely gonna dump the 3.1's somehow

ST's released?

Kith has a pair on display you can pick up and look at, quality seems cool. Wish the midsole was white but that salmon color blocking is too too nice either way.

Back
Top Bottom