Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm honestly kidding... I just found it to be a funny tweet... No Yeezys from KITH but hit on everything else... I've been on a real roll lately... If I can somehow find a pair of RCs for retail... I may just step away until 2017

Just a month? Lol

I told my wife earlier today.

I'm not copping sneakers until 2017....

Lol

Need them Joelom pics ASAP.

These flash pics got them unicorns looking lackluster.

Need natural lighting

Sorry I am late but congrats to all those who copped! I literally left the pc 5 mins before the drop and when I saw it on my phone, had to pull over and try to cop. Trying to figure out what I need to give up to get my hands on a pair.  Hope prices come down to 6's once pairs are in hand. But that may be wishful thinking. 

roll.gif

Sorry I am late but congrats to all those who copped! I literally left the pc 5 mins before the drop and when I saw it on my phone, had to pull over and try to cop. Trying to figure out what I need to give up to get my hands on a pair.  Hope prices come down to 6's once pairs are in hand. But that may be wishful thinking. 

I hope they drop that low myself.

Man that's easy? !need another pair of Mossads if true. I got hella extra yeezys

any one else not like how the entire toe on the 2.0 is all suede? i prefer the suede/nubuck combo on the 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom