Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

any one else not like how the entire toe on the 2.0 is all suede? i prefer the suede/nubuck combo on the 1.0s
i don't like how my toes look without ST 1.0 or 2.0 
embarassed.gif

everything else is an afterthought 

Last edited:

any one else not like how the entire toe on the 2.0 is all suede? i prefer the suede/nubuck combo on the 1.0s
 eh, i would prefer the all suede toe box.  its probably the only plus of the 2.0 over the originals.  especially considering anyone who ever owned the originals knows that the suede toe cap was just meh and the toe box wrap was not nubuck at all but more of a nylon(think super red/super blue material)

ive said it in the past and ill say it again:  salmon toes are very disappointing in person. 

i get it though.  the hype of of them, the color blocking is sweet and in pics they can look absolutely beautiful.  but they are lack luster at best when you hold them in your hands.  wore my pair about a dozen times before we parted ways and never regretted it once.

but with the all the spring chickens and only roughly 250 and change of the originals around, very, very few people have actually owned them so these words fall on deaf ears...

eh, i would prefer the all suede toe box.  its probably the only plus of the 2.0 over the originals.  especially considering anyone who ever owned the originals knows that the suede toe cap was just meh and the toe box wrap was not nubuck at all but more of a nylon(think super red/super blue material)

ive said it in the past and ill say it again:  salmon toes are very disappointing in person. 

i get it though.  the hype of of them, the color blocking is sweet and in pics they can look absolutely beautiful.  but they are lack luster at best when you hold them in your hands.  wore my pair about a dozen times before we parted ways and never regretted it once.

but with the all the spring chickens and only roughly 250 and change of the originals around, very, very few people have actually owned them so these words fall on deaf ears...
ive never owned them so i assumed they were nubuck based on pics lol thanks for the insight tho. 

isn't it a gloabl exclusive? So it shouldn't just be MIA right?

anyway, I see someone listed that restock Volcanos up on ebay 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom