Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have been dissatisifed with these recent fieg releases. passed on volcanos, passed daytonas and americanas. so happy they havent been on point for me. I've seen all three in person but very underwhelmed. helping my pockets recooperate for the next hard to cop asic release

I went half size down and they fit perfect. Usually a size 9 and I got an 8.5 for these. I'm narrow footed if that matters.

Thanks. I ended up going TTS. I should be receiving them by the end of the week. Hopefully they fit fine.

These are definitely awesome. Received both the hoody and shoes today.. The hoody is a sz large I'm 5'11 and 180lbs . Have long arms but the fit was on point.. I'm wondering if I should pick up the sweats now, quality is definitely there. You really can't go wrong with white laces or rope laces. Pics of how the hoody fits, and shoes with rope and white laces. Don't mind the iPhone pictures lol I was just a little excited.
smile.gif

Kinda wishing I had grabbed the navy blue hoodie, glad to hear it's quality. Just a little matchy to wear with the kicks for my taste and I'd have a super hard time repping for NYC out here in the midwest.

************** has a size 8.5 and 9 in the daytonas for $230. not the best price, but not bad either.

i've been waiting for these..
Same. Been waiting for a 100mm with a good color, and I'm a sucker for tan leather. Only thing is I wonder what RF meant by 14. 2014? The 14th? 14 days? They all seem possible. 

The other colors dont come with lining? :smh:

I don't know, but from the photos he's thrown up on Instagram it appears only the wheats have that extra cotton lining. That would explain the price difference, we'll just have to wait and see when the official announcement comes Wed/Thurs.

EDIT: I see no lining on the other two pairs in this pic

Last edited:
These are definitely awesome. Received both the hoody and shoes today.. The hoody is a sz large I'm 5'11 and 180lbs . Have long arms but the fit was on point.. I'm wondering if I should pick up the sweats now, quality is definitely there. You really can't go wrong with white laces or rope laces. Pics of how the hoody fits, and shoes with rope and white laces. Don't mind the iPhone pictures lol I was just a little excited. :smile:.
View media item 689101

this is so off subject, do those mercer pants fit tts? sick fit btw, looking for all black mercers ;O

Came home to my Daytonas that I got for a friend... And once again (like the ecp Knicks) I wish I got em for myself instead... These are very nice.

I don't know, but from the photos he's thrown up on Instagram it appears only the wheats have that extra cotton lining. That would explain the price difference, we'll just have to wait and see when the official announcement comes Wed/Thurs.

EDIT: I see no lining on the other two pairs in this pic

im glad the maroon ones dont have the fur lining. i wouldnt get it if there was.

I'm surprised there's so much hate for the lining. You already have more than enough options for non-lined Wheat Timbs,  warm wheat constructs sound like a blessing.  I'd be all over them if I didn't just purchase these.

Last edited:

Same. Been waiting for a 100mm with a good color, and I'm a sucker for tan leather. Only thing is I wonder what RF meant by 14. 2014? The 14th? 14 days? They all seem possible. 
hopefully 14 days...December has been an expensive month, need  a  small break in the action

I'm surprised there's so much hate for the lining. You already have more than enough options for non-lined Wheat Timbs,  warm wheat constructs sound like a blessing.  I'd be all over them if I didn't just purchase these.
View media item 689646

Best timbs to come out this year. Way more appealing than RF's.

Ronnie fieg can slep his name on toilet paper and it well sell out. The timbs will be gone quick. just watch.

Where can you get this?

Back
Top Bottom