Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

these would be pretty hard to make 1/1 "fakes", with the amount of different materials and colors it be damn near impossible as SOMETHING wouldnt match up.  those who got them do a 1/1 comparison with an original release pair if you have them..

RF thread is always entertaining 
nerd.gif

Searching Ebay I don't see anyone else trying to peddle fakes of these like I did with Volcanos and such. Maybe because the hype isn't there as much as it used to be?

these would be pretty hard to make 1/1 "fakes", with the amount of different materials and colors it be damn near impossible as SOMETHING wouldnt match up.  those who got them do a 1/1 comparison with an original release pair if you have them..

Anything is possible in the underground

When they say they buy directly from the manufacturer that is exactly like the people with early release jordans and "unauthorized-authentic" pairs. 

yes, you are missing the keywords!

when sellers state "i buy directly from the manufacturer" that means they are UA/fake
Ah. Oh well. No big deal. He's about to get a ton of chargebacks and his eBay rep torched if that's the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom