Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is the dumbest thing i have ever seen...

Message the seller asking if they are fake...
Seller responds, NO....

Therefore they are not fake....:rofl:

Or trust that fact that this seller has a ton of feedback and a longstanding history with eBay.

Y'all keep throwing out this 200+ pair number but he probably doesn't have that much. When they say that "xx sold in the last hour", I'm sure that includes cancellations and what not.

Cats are SO hurt by people trying to get a good deal on sneakers. I just don't get it. Why does it matter so much to some of y'all.

And miss me with that "stop replying to me BS". **** y'all :lol: I can't wait for these to come in legit and y'all can eat your words. And if they're fake, I can't wait to get my money back to show y'all that it ain't nothing

Salty *** mofos

Hopefully they legit and you guys eat. Always nice to see others in the game score a come up. 

Last edited:
If they had been anything but Homages I would have snapped a pair up quick... At the end of the day you're covered by eBay & Paypal...

Wanna know if Ruze can score "B" grade Homage boxes, pins, socks, and book
laugh.gif

Seller responds, NO....

Or trust that fact that this seller has a ton of feedback and a longstanding history with eBay.

Y'all keep throwing out this 200+ pair number but he probably doesn't have that much. When they say that "xx sold in the last hour", I'm sure that includes cancellations and what not.

Cats are SO hurt by people trying to get a good deal on sneakers. I just don't get it. Why does it matter so much to some of y'all.

And miss me with that "stop replying to me BS". **** y'all :lol: I can't wait for these to come in legit and y'all can eat your words. And if they're fake, I can't wait to get my money back to show y'all that it ain't nothing

Salty *** mofos

Nobody is hurt playa

Seller responds, NO....

Salty *** mofos

And if you look close, you would see that he has 10 + pair of every size. That's where I'm getting the 200 number from

So 78 pairs sold, with an additional 200 pairs in inventory

Come On Son

View media item 2251788View media item 2251789

Nobody is hurt playa
na im not hurt either.....i was actually stupid enough to buy them.

then after messaging and doing some research, i cancelled the order.  When is the last time anyone has seen a DS homage for $400?  And if you did, its 1 pair, not 200.   Also, a dead giveaway this sellers knows nothing about these shoes, retail was not $150.  Not even close...

i really do hope these are legit, it would be great to see peeps get these for reasonable prices.  But when that "I told you so" train starts rolling, be ready to take the hit...

I'm not a fan of the homage but I'm pulling for them to real for you guys. That said, him having 250 pairs a year after release makes no sense.

then after messaging and doing some research, i cancelled the order.  When is the last time anyone has seen a DS homage for $400?  And if you did, its 1 pair, not 200.   Also, a dead giveaway this sellers knows nothing about these shoes, retail was not $150.  Not even close...

i really do hope these are legit, it would be great to see peeps get these for reasonable prices.  But when that "I told you so" train starts rolling, be ready to take the hit...

Retail could have been $130 at the outlet

@riceNeggs  don't even sweat speaking reason with @af1 1982  & @BroNamath  ...​
 ​
Let them believe that these 250+ pairs of B-grades or whatever they are; for a sneaker that was limited to 1991 pairs like every other Calendar 25th Anniversary release.. Unless RUZE got these pairs similar to how Kith says their shipment of golden ticket pairs got lost in shipment... ​
 ​
In the famous words of Nelson (At this whole justification and validation that these WTF will be real)....​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

Not we're on the same page.

Who knows if he really has this amount of inventory... nevertheless: everybody's covered by eBay and or PayPal.. so I gave it a try. I mean 400 is not really a steal... so we'll see.
But thinking about the da Vinci stock that showed up in Europe a few months ago, I can believe this is legit

@riceNeggs
 don't even sweat speaking reason with @af1 1982
 & @BroNamath
 ...​

Let them believe that these 250+ pairs of B-grades or whatever they are; for a sneaker that was limited to 1991 pairs like every other Calendar 25th Anniversary release.. Unless RUZE got these pairs similar to how Kith says their shipment of golden ticket pairs got lost in shipment... ​

In the famous words of Nelson (At this whole justification and validation that these WTF will be real)....​

And if they're not legit...,then I go back to my life and just return them. What exactly did I lose? Time? Takes 5 min to go to the post office and send them back.

So save the "I told you so" because it don't mean ****. Does that give you satisfaction? Telling a complete stranger over the internet that you were right?

If that's what makes you happy then you got bigger problems than worrying about fake shoes. Continue on with your lonely, miserable life papi :lol:

@riceNeggs
 don't even sweat speaking reason with @af1 1982
 & @BroNamath
 ...​

Don't you have some ronnie fieg color pallet NB1 to go make ?

And if they're not legit...,then I go back to my life and just return them. What exactly did I lose? Time? Takes 5 min to go to the post office and send them back.

So save the "I told you so" because it don't mean ****. Does that give you satisfaction? Telling a complete stranger over the internet that you were right?

If that's what makes you happy then you got bigger problems than worrying about fake shoes. Continue on with your lonely, miserable life papi
laugh.gif
Exactly this. It's no risk to anybody who bought these. If they're fake, oh well, chargeback season for that seller and I wasted 5 minutes of my life. 

The silver lining if they do end up being fake? I already got positive eBay feedback from the seller! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom