Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll compile the pics from this thread and send them off. If there's anything you guys think I should or should not mention, let me know now.

I think you guys are putting way too much thought into this.

Just because Acics saying they're limited to 1990 doesn't really hold any truth in my eyes. I think an overrun happening where the extras are sold at wholesale to a bulk buyer like this guy is totally plausible. Who's to say they didn't just have a material overrun and decided to throw together the extra pairs to make a quick buck?

They don't wanna hear it Jacob. Cats thinking they make exactly the number of pairs on order to the exact tolerances

I'll compile the pics from this thread and send them off. If there's anything you guys think I should or should not mention, let me know now.

You have to present the most evidence with the least bit of bias possible. Say you bought them in eBay and send them all pictures. Especially the box and tag

finally got shipping for my mossad 3s 
smokin.gif

...only 3 lbs 
embarassed.gif

they bout to come in the regular asics box lmao

Last edited:
You have to present the most evidence with the least bit of bias possible. Say you bought them in eBay and send them all pictures. Especially the box and tag
Can you email me all your conversation pics with them? My email is my username @outlook.com

Just got off the phone with Ruze. Very cool guys, great customer service.

They said the 3rd party supplier they purchased these from bought them directly from Asics. Through a purchase order and through the regular method they buy all their other shoes

Just got off the phone with Ruze. Very cool guys, great customer service.

They said the 3rd party supplier they purchased these from bought them directly from Asics. Through a purchase order and through the regular method they buy all their other shoes
should have ask who their 3rd party supplier is

dam i need a size 10 for that price. been lurking for 500 shipped. hope closer it gets to xmas i can come up . 

So let's put this to the test

Let's say you are selling these.

Y'all telling them that they're ______

So let's put this to the test

Let's say you are selling these.

Y'all telling them that they're ______

If I'm selling them I'm saying that I bought them from my regular Asics supplier who has been supplying me direct from Asics for 10 years.

I'm not saying they're authorized or unauthorized because I don't know the actual answer.

Those are the facts.

Back
Top Bottom