Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

says i would need a medium in fleece pants, that scares me b/c i do not own anything in medium. 

Those sleeve lengths on the high pile, williams hoodie and the core fleece cant be right. I got a williams hoodie size large from the fall drop and the sleeve length was 25 inches, but the columbia ones are 36.75 inches? That has to be a typo right?
lmao man i measured my williams hoodie back length and was like 10 inches short of the length for the same size in the fleece.. Guess I'm sizing down

So I'm clear, this is the Core Fleece Hoodie

and this is the Core Fleece Jacket

right?

Last edited:
Who you'll be paying resale to for Kith UBs
The **** man.

7 Samurai is like 7 times his age 
laugh.gif

Rich kids man
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Getting the core fleece hoodie, I'm a slightly loose XXL (XL is too small on most jackets though), Do I size down to XL for this drop?

If you from New York and are asking how timbs fit, you not from New York
chill i only own the basic 6" wheat timbs, dont know how these other models fit 
laugh.gif

Is everyone getting a williams hoodie sizing down or staying TTS?
despite what the sizing chart says, i would just stick with your TTS just in case. and that goes for all the items, not just the williams hoodie. always better to stick TTS when you're unsure

Last edited:
chill i only own the basic 6" wheat timbs, dont know how these other models fit :lol:

despite what the sizing chart says, i would just stick with your TTS just in case. and that goes for all the items, not just the williams hoodie. always better to stick TTS when you're unsure

Thanks. I'm gonna do this and hope it fits.

Everything seems awfully huge. But I will stay TTS. For most of the stuff. in doubt always TTS 

What's up with the sizing? I'm 5'9" 165 and wear a medium in everything and sizing says I'll be swimming in this stuff if I go TTS. Anyone familiar with Columbia sizing? Stuff run big?

Back
Top Bottom