Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This thread has to have some people in Aspen that can weigh in on the clothing sizing. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm probably going to snap the inside of the core fleece jacket to the Oso rain suit. Probably the cheapest option for an actual winter coat

I just wish they sold the jacket separately. I have zero use for the pants

the all white ones will be f & f but yay can keep them joints.

i NEED the multicolor joints. prolly my fav shoe of the year. 

Y'all are buggin on sizing. Just buy ur damn sz lol.. it's not rocket science

well i mean you're talking about $135 hoodie (at least what I want) and while im used to paying that price, it is alot for a hoodie. Especially for a place that only allows you to return for store credit, or not even return at all. Its not like this stuff will be available long enough for us to send it back in and get the correct size. So we need to resort to the size chart places put out, and when its way off like this people have no clue what to get.

In the sizing chart it says the model is wearing size large... I'd base myself on that rather than measurements. If that model is wearing a large hoodie he must be layered af underneath.

Last edited:
In the sizing chart it says the model is wearing size large... I'd base myself on that rather than measurements. If that model is wearing a large hoodie he must be layered af underneath.

yeah thats normally how I check out sizing :lol: didnt realize he was wearing a large here, i probably will just go TTS

Last edited:
well i mean you're talking about $135 hoodie (at least what I want) and while im used to paying that price, it is alot for a hoodie. Especially for a place that only allows you to return for store credit, or not even return at all. Its not like this stuff will be available long enough for us to send it back in and get the correct size. So we need to resort to the size chart places put out, and when its way off like this people have no clue what to get.
I don't think I've ever looked at a sz chart in my life. Just saying.. we're not kids anymore. We should all basically know what sz we wear. If it's really that much of an issue than I would say just don't cop online.

I don't think I've ever looked at a sz chart in my life. Just saying.. we're not kids anymore. We should all basically know what sz we wear. If it's really that much of an issue than I would say just don't cop online.

normally I just grab my TTS without looking too, but I did that with a short sleeve hoodie kith actually dropped over the summer, TTS was huge, and luckily they still had smalls left for me to exchange it for.

Most are twitter resellers TBH

They're just pretending to like da other stuff

Back
Top Bottom