Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Willing to bet you haven't posted in this thread since before this aspen drop..

You are correct sir.
Not a huge fan of Kith.
I've spent a lot of time in aspen and have many friends there, so I appreciate this pop-up/collection.
Also, boost is life.

Random

Also, $131 for SG 3.1. Kith was like $180 right?
Kith was actually $200 + shipping. With shipping Slam Jam is coming out to $140ish. Pretty good if you missed out. If I wasn't so salty about the random ST and Mossad drop I'd probably cop these. 12 is that unicorn size. Wasn't someone in here (other than me) looking for that pair??

How high is the pile in that fabric

Wood love a Sherpa type vibe

Long shot but does anyone want the Oso rain pants? I only want the jacket in the black/brown/navy colorway. I'll cut you a good deal

im pretty active in the boost thread so i hope ya'll arnt trying to take subtle shots at me. im not new to kith, so you can miss me with that. just sayin
laugh.gif
Definitely wasn't referring to you. Was referring to all the names I never seen on here before

You are correct sir.
Not a huge fan of Kith.
I've spent a lot of time in aspen and have many friends there, so I appreciate this pop-up/collection.
Also, boost is life.
Boost is dope and I been on them since og purps but boost def isn't life

Would any one be interested in trading their size medium Kith Legends Day Hoodie in black for the same in size small? Doesn't fit me how I like so looking to size up...

i just wish we got some sort of confirmation from Ron/Kith that they are 100% dropping or 100% not dropping

Back
Top Bottom