Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ive been getting this weird error when i try adding things on my computer ever since the UB drop.  Every time I add something it lights up red and says I already have all in my cart yet nothings there.

Last edited:

ive been getting this weird error when i try adding things on my computer ever since the UB drop.  Every time I add something it lights up red and says I already have all in my cart yet nothings there.
happened to me too, figured it just means its gone

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ronnie-Fieg...160547?hash=item3ad6577b23:g:1rkAAOSwo4pYZ8BR

one already sold for $100 
laugh.gif

Took an L ... nothing even popped up under collections for me at 11.

Oh well the hunt for a coke bottle begins.

bet they oversold the ish. i checked out at 1104 with a sri lanka t and went back and most everything was sold out. 

Struck out using roaming data in Paris. Only wanted the international tee in white. Anyway, Colette has the trail boost and the orange mais.

As much I did personally want a few of the pieces ... I'm stunned how fast the entire collection sold out.

My first kith clothing drop so maybe I don't know but some of the pieces were ... meh

As much I did personally want a few of the pieces ... I'm stunned how fast the entire collection sold out.

My first kith clothing drop so maybe I don't know but some of the pieces were ... meh
well they were relatively more limited than most other releases. 150 pieces per style I believe. They usually got more than that.

Hoping that interest in the brand settles back down so that it makes it easier to cop collabs. Resellers are buying and trying to flip for at least double on everything that drops.

well they were relatively more limited than most other releases. 150 pieces per style I believe. They usually got more than that.

What's the volume like on most drops? 300 a piece?
I checked out at 11:01 so I'm hopefully not near the oversell threshold but damn man. I look away one second and everything is done

What's the volume like on most drops? 300 a piece?
I checked out at 11:01 so I'm hopefully not near the oversell threshold but damn man. I look away one second and everything is done

No all the collabs recently have been small numbers. Rugrats and Power Rangers were 150 as well

#Keithmas in full effect.

Selling copies of Marshalls after season sale to you guys....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom