Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

As much I did personally want a few of the pieces ... I'm stunned how fast the entire collection sold out.

My first kith clothing drop so maybe I don't know but some of the pieces were ... meh
well they were relatively more limited than most other releases. 150 pieces per style I believe. They usually got more than that.
What's the volume like on most drops? 300 a piece?
I checked out at 11:01 so I'm hopefully not near the oversell threshold but damn man. I look away one second and everything is done
No all the collabs recently have been small numbers. Rugrats and Power Rangers were 150 as well
hmmm, interesting.

Any thoughts on what resell on this collection might look like? I know my girlfriend would love some of the polar bear stuff but I didn't want to risk getting too greedy with my cart.

well, finally got my pair of response trails after striking out on kith off wish.. saw em in person yesterday and they were super dope. happy to actually land a pair, i thought i missed everything last night haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom