Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped the Salmon Toes for $450 yesterday, feel like that is equally as good as the Mossads for $350 lol

Let's hope the guy ships today and it's not a scam now :/

I've been struggling w materialism for years and noticed how accruing more and more clothes and shoes have done nothing for my levels of happiness.

I've been exploring minimalism for a while. I did well the first three quarters of '16 but went HAM the last 4 months of the year.

So in short. Lifestyle change lol
I feel that. Takes a lot to recognize and accept that, then follow through in trying to make changes accordingly so props to you for that.

I felt the same way for a while since I would buy a ton of crap only to end up getting rid of it since it didn't make me feel as good as I expected it to. That and financing my education drove me away from kicks for a few years. Bought more shoes than I expected to in 2016 so I've been promising myself that I'd slow down this year so I don't end up in the same position.

Best of luck to you moving forward though. There's something to be admired about having a relatively small yet carefully thought out collection.

Thank you brother!

It's def tougher than I thought.

If I really had the choice I'd permanently just drape myself in Visvim. But I'm poar

lol he came back? Thought he disappeared. 
came back around midnight est, item was originally on grailed but site wasn't letting me paid. ended up paying via PP invoice but guy had good feedback on grailed.

I need to do that, I swore to cut down in 2016, but went harder than 2015 
mean.gif
. Hopefully I can really stick to my guns this year.

kith x coke japan tee came in, it's actually super nice. i havent brought a kith tee shirt in like a year though so idk if it's just this drop or it's all the recent drops, but the shirt quality is better than their older stuff. think the last kith tee i brought was the fake friends tee from last year's tokyo drop. idk if it's better than that tee (poor example) but it's definitely an upgrade from some of the older kith tees i got - like the classic bogo tee. super nice, definitely gonna get a lot of wear out of this

Last edited:
Latest arrivals:

Have too many blue GL3s, but still need these ...
Come join me in the 6 month no purchase challenge!
Coming to NT is like sitting at a restaurant and having a water. You know at some point you're gonna get hungry and order. If you can go even a month without buying something new and expanding on your 6 pairs, you're a better man than me. 

Last edited:

Went from around 100 pairs bought in 2015, to 12 in 2016. Gonna try and keep it at 12 and under for 2017 also, just gets to be too much at times and most of what I've bought over the last few years is still unworn. Only thing I'm interested in so far is another pair of royal 1s....and for retail as always. I just started thinking if I really needed a pair of shoes every time I wanted them, let some good stuff get cart jacked and found out that as soon as my chances to cop are over, I really didn't care as much.

Went from around 100 pairs bought in 2015, to 12 in 2016. Gonna try and keep it at 12 and under for 2017 also, just gets to be too much at times and most of what I've bought over the last few years is still unworn. Only thing I'm interested in so far is another pair of royal 1s....and for retail as always. I just started thinking if I really needed a pair of shoes every time I wanted them, let some good stuff get cart jacked and found out that as soon as my chances to cop are over, I really didn't care as much.
Not nearly as disciplined as you yet, but I've certainly cut down on my purchases and been a ton more selective, that's for sure. I kinda like not having so many good drops. Gives me an opportunity to buy some older releases as well.

Last edited:
just got shipping on my kith response boosts. shipping weight says 1lb.......are they really that light or about i about to get an empty box?

Back
Top Bottom