Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

3/4 ain't bad..

Wait, yes it is!
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif
4/4 
nerd.gif

Took me eons to find the coves (gl3)

I've definitely seen my size but I just can't fork over the money lol.. been hunting Ultramarines for probably 2 years plus and still haven't found the right pair/price.

I've definitely seen my size but I just can't fork over the money lol.. been hunting Ultramarines for probably 2 years plus and still haven't found the right pair/price.

That blue suede gets turned so easily on ultramarines.

Hard to find a decent pair.

Anyone have NK 1.0?? Always wanted a pair.. :nerd:

I have a lot of RF asics but a few of the older pairs are so hard to track down for a decent price.

I'd love RGs, Cove, ST, and ultras

Out of curiosity, what's caused you to slim down the collection?

I've been struggling w materialism for years and noticed how accruing more and more clothes and shoes have done nothing for my levels of happiness.

I've been exploring minimalism for a while. I did well the first three quarters of '16 but went HAM the last 4 months of the year.

So in short. Lifestyle change lol

I've been struggling w materialism for years and noticed how accruing more and more clothes and shoes have done nothing for my levels of happiness.

I've been exploring minimalism for a while. I did well the first three quarters of '16 but went HAM the last 4 months of the year.

So in short. Lifestyle change lol

that documentary on netflix was interesting. Definitely got me thinking on some things, but idk if I could go all out like that.

After tax and shipping it comes out to like 290 though :smh:
I'll try to stop by rare pair and see if they let me do cash in hand to save the shipping fee or something

290 after tax and shipping, kinda threw it off for me

I'm surprised they are priced at what they are on that site.

They rape rape rape on prices.

Any older RF collab with them usually starts around $800+

Yup, I'm thinking it might be a glitch or they just have had them for so long they don't care :lol:
If I had a jersey address I would've copped and ate the $16 shipping but ny tax is kind of annoying. Turns a great deal into an ok deal

Back
Top Bottom