Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Curious what do you think is difficult about it? I have my dislikes about both, that's for sure. Also things I like better than GOAT, too.
when you look at a site, if theres alot going on it makes user click out of it quicker, stockx has a lot going on, goat has more negative space, its minimalistic and does have your eye go all over the place like stockx

when you look at a site, if theres alot going on it makes user click out of it quicker, stockx has a lot going on, goat has more negative space, its minimalistic and does have your eye go all over the place like stockx
But that's what the "charm" is , knowing the "market", that's why is called stockx. 

But that's what the "charm" is , knowing the "market", that's why is called stockx. 
chief-keef-nah.jpeg

Trail

what's your NMD size? or yzy v1 size?

I am thinking if i should get my nmd size or go down .5. 

Appreciate your help. thanks.
Just chiming in. I ordered .5 down from my tts(9.5) and the Trails still feel pretty big. I definitely need to wear these with thicker socks. So I would recommend sizing down .5 from your TTS.

Check out my sig to see what sizes I wear.

Pics of my recent pickup for fun:

StockX is super easy to use. I just don't care for the system.

I'd you can't manage to understand the UI I think you need to work on your ability to focus

I understood stockx pretty easily, that's where I found my mossad double up. People seem desperate to offload their shoes on there too. Turnaround time was 7 days from purchase to delivery with email updates every time my shoes reached the next step. Some may find it annoying though. Another thing with notifications is that they notify you everytime there is a price change in a shoe you're bidding on or selling. It helps to know when you need to strike on a new lowest ask price or if you got undercut on an item you're selling.

Goat seems to be lacking info on their site, but I have yet to look more in depth on there. One thing I hear people complain about with goat is how used/damaged box shoes have their own listing and it confuses people.

Went back a good amount of pages. Can wear 10.5 (tts) or a 10 just fine in ultraboost. And have to get a 10 in pk nmd for them not to feel big. With that said 10 or 10.5 in kith UB. Believe me I went back a lot of pages trying to get answers [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Went back a good amount of pages. Can wear 10.5 (tts) or a 10 just fine in ultraboost. And have to get a 10 in pk nmd for them not to feel big. With that said 10 or 10.5 in kith UB. Believe me I went back a lot of pages trying to get answers [emoji]128514[/emoji]
TTS. I don't think I'd have an issue going .5 up though either. You can also go to YouTube to get opinions, too.

Back
Top Bottom