Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KITH-X-ADID...hash=item237aaef355:m:mQZiZ9by0XDrY8IoFFl8pKg

Wonder who in San Diego or SoCal backdoored an entire run of the Keith's? 
laugh.gif
just asked the seller and he said they all come with receipts from kith
I'm sure they're legit. Just weird they have a FSR. Reading the comments, it appears the seller is a girl, which doesn't mean much other than shoe reselling is a vast majority male.  I'm wondering if they went to Aspen to get them or they have an NYC hook up. Just seemed a bit strange considering the amount of shoes, the complete FSR, and what they're selling (didn't do a search, but what they have in their store didn't scream typical shoe reseller).

Anyway ... Just ran across it looking for cheap gems near me in San Diego. Was more bored than anything, so I posted. I certainly wouldn't pay that for the UBs. I mean I like them, but I certainly don't think they're as big of a deal as a lot of people are making them out to be. JMO of course. Happy with the retail pair I got though.

I'm sure they're legit. Just weird they have a FSR. Reading the comments, it appears the seller is a girl, which doesn't mean much other than shoe reselling is a vast majority male.  I'm wondering if they went to Aspen to get them or they have an NYC hook up. Just seemed a bit strange considering the amount of shoes, the complete FSR, and what they're selling (didn't do a search, but what they have in their store didn't scream typical shoe reseller).

Anyway ... Just ran across it looking for cheap gems near me in San Diego. Was more bored than anything, so I posted. I certainly wouldn't pay that for the UBs. I mean I like them, but I certainly don't think they're as big of a deal as a lot of people are making them out to be. JMO of course. Happy with the retail pair I got though.
Ya I took a look at what else they were selling and found it very odd. The only reason I messaged them was to see if they would give up a store name in so cal that they got them from.

that's what i am in UBs as well and a 10.5 in the trails were dumb huge. definitely need to go with a 10
damn!.. ok thanks guys!

So I just received my Kith Trail Response today and wow, they fit perfect. I definitely agree with the general consensus that .5 down is the way to go. For sizing references :

Kith TR Boost:; 7.5

Kith Ultra boost : TTS-8

V2 Beluga: TTS-8

V2 Reds: TTS-8

Ultra Boost 2.0 : TTS-8

Ultra Boost 3.0 : 7.5

Stan Smith: TTS-8

Vans: TTS-8

Bonus: Ferragamo Master Loafer 7EEE

Allen Edmonds 6.5 EEE

I have wide feet. Hope this helps. Don't sleep on these, prices are pretty close to retail if you look hard enough. 
i just got my Response Trail boosts last weekend.. the comfort and fit are perfect for wide feet..and yeah .5 size down is definitely the way to go..a

It also isn't unheard of to put up shoes for high prices that you actually don't have in your possession, and if you get that crazy person who pays it, you just source it for a couple hundred less and ship out a few days late. 

are u guys rocking wool/camp/hiking socks w the trails?
i went a half size down on trails and my thick wool winter socks make the fit on the trail snug.. when i wear thinner casual socks its perfect ( enough toe space to wiggle ) and not tight on the sides ( i have wide feet )

Everyone

What will be a good price for the NB RF Mykonos , the Archipielago ones 

Thanks in advance 

Took these out for a test at Snoqualmie Pass in Washington state. Was out in the snow for over an hour. When you wear wool socks they are TTS. Had a pair on and feet stayed warm and didn't get wet at all. Love these shoes.damn near a tire for the sole. View media item 2301720

T'as de la chance
happy.gif

Make moneh moneh make moneh moneh
The way they are operating it seems like Canada still gets the short end of the stick.

They take $40 off your sell price, to cover duties, shipping, insurance. This doesn't include their percentage cut.

Makes more sense to just sell locally tbh.

Let's not forget that Canadian buyers still get customs fees.... ugh 

Took these out for a test at Snoqualmie Pass in Washington state. Was out in the snow for over an hour. When you wear wool socks they are TTS. Had a pair on and feet stayed warm and didn't get wet at all. Love these shoes.damn near a tire for the sole.
**** i wish i had bought mine now... for the people living in snow heavy areas..

Repped... They actually had my size so I jumped on it...
thats a great deal.. and the shoe is amazing.. my fave this winter

Trail boost are dope

I wore my pair all weekend in high 30 degree Seattle weather with a mid-weight wool hiking sock and my feet were warm and comfy the entire time. Really surprised with how comfortable and light weight these things are.

I wore my pair all weekend in high 30 degree Seattle weather with a mid-weight wool hiking sock and my feet were warm and comfy the entire time. Really surprised with how comfortable and light weight these things are.

I agree and it's supposed to dump rain all week so I'll probably be wearing them all week. I don't have anything but Nike literally tho lol..This is my only adidas item.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Gel Lyte 3.1 militia Choc for $150 in the bay.
I'm a fan of the single block color way so I guess those will fit just fine
Not a really looked after shoe but whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom