Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Which one of y'all took those Denim GL3s on eBay?? I slept. Was hoping to use my coupon on that :lol:

Which one of y'all took those Denim GL3s on eBay?? I slept. Was hoping to use my coupon on that :lol:

If you mean the lightly used sz 11s for $200 after the code...

giphy.gif

Lol, sorry man. I was trying to decide between them and a pair of Miami ECPs (my two Fieg grails) that would've been $270 or so, and I decided to maximize my value with the Denims. Same seller has a DS pair listed for like $400, and I spent a good half hour comparing the pics to ensure the pair I got was in the shape they appeared to be. There are definitely some good deals to be found using that code, though, that's for sure.

So the SG 3.1 comes out at 144 can I get a better deal on them or should I stop being so cheap ? 

Got them, below retail is below retail whatever 

Last edited:
Those socks are $36 canadian wtf
nah chill lmao. these are $1 uniqlo socks that i had before the UBs dropped. y'all posting the j crew versions inspired me to pair them up with the Rf lol

Kith on Broadway had some new power rangers stuff today, a mighty morphin white tee, a white ranger hoodie and crew neck

Kith on Broadway had some new power rangers stuff today, a mighty morphin white tee, a white ranger hoodie and crew neck
I wish theyd restock online. I wanted to pick up something from that collection but all thats left is the beanie.

nah chill lmao. these are $1 uniqlo socks that i had before the UBs dropped. y'all posting the j crew versions inspired me to pair them up with the Rf lol
uniqlo? linkkkkkk

what sweets are those, noah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom