Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

hahah reddit. what a place. 

Kith x maxfield in LA has very few sizes of the tonal hoodie left. No M/L in any. XL in blue and purple. Small and XS in all. Not sure about XXL.

Every color and size of the champion x kith hoodies I think.

There's nothing in this world that would made me pay resell on clothing damn, hope that online drop is coming soon. 

burgundy love the city tshirt just came in... im definitly pleased, and even avoided customs for once... cant believe my luck lol

The Off White X Kith collab will definitely be Off White prices... considering the recent Fear of God collab, I think this is the new trend T_T

Kith on Broadway had some new power rangers stuff today, a mighty morphin white tee, a white ranger hoodie and crew neck
Thanks bro. I got both. Too bad about the shirt being way too damn small. Now lets hope for more like with the Green Ranger.

View media item 2366473
Did the Columbia collab core fleece hoodies come in a bag like this? Doubled up on eBay with the discount, but I don't remember the writing on the back like this. Just trying to make sure it's authentic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom