Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah gotta pass on that Kith x OW off prices alone even though the early images look clean. Hoodies bout to be like $500 retail
mean.gif

Last edited:
Friend went to the Miami store yesterday to scope out the Bogos for me. Unfortunately Black is completely sold out, but they had Olive, Sand, Burgundy in XL/XXL. Worth a shot checking for stock if you're in that area.

I feel like youre saying that cause of the price points.

OW trash but the recent Love Thy City collection was dope?

Bruh.
You're talking to a regular in the High End shoes and clothing thread. No offense but off white is not expensive.

Welcome to opinions and subjectivity

just because I think its trash doesn't mean I'll knock someone who does like it.

Bruh.

You're talking to a regular in the High End shoes and clothing thread. No offense but off white is not expensive.

Welcome to opinions and subjectivity

just because I think its trash doesn't mean I'll knock someone who does like it.

Bruh.

BRUH. Lol you the homie, dont take it personal, im on my period.

Lets not act like OW isnt expensive. Compared to Gucci or Givenchy? Its cheaper yeah but its still a $300 tshirt or $550 hoodie.

who's taking it personal lol

i just said i don't knock opinions.

Yooooooo Bryan I forgot to tell you. I met your Boy Teddy and shook his hands a couple of weeks ago. I'm in his vlog lmao

lol I know but when I first started hearing Bogo from the Sup thead, I thought Supreme was having a annual sale with the "this season's BOGO" 
laugh.gif

@ 3:56 ?
yea lol. i was walking by the adidas store and they were forming a line and found out triple black UB were restocking so i copped for a homey. The teddy dude is a pretty cool guy in person so I'm gonna stop making fun of him 

Youtuber named campout who does the lines at kith usually... Skip to 13:33 and he explains that in store only and no online drop

oh that dudes Campout and he does youtube videos? lol didn't know that. See him all the time when I pick up pairs and theres lines outside. Also started watching from 13:33 and didn't hear him say anything about in-store only and no online drop

I didn't hear it.
its at the 8:10 min mark guys

Back
Top Bottom