Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Which kind?

OW is high end streetwear, theres a "presence" when you wear it. Its one of those rare instances where I admit the shirt/hoodie/whatever wears you and not the other way around, and at the end of it, it looks good.

1. The kind of streetwear that dudes on the street can't afford. This is rich kids clothing trying to play street. This high end streetwaer movement is just pushing too hard on how should kids dress and making their parents s wallet dry up on spoiled
2. This loud clothing it's something that your regular adult can't rock
3. It doesn't look good on everyone and it gives me the impression than however is wearing OW is just trying to hard and expending too much
4. That presence stuff. Bro really ? Presence amongst who , just other kids , ain't not a single person who's running the country/a big company whatever, wearing OW. That's a fade

This is my opinion. Doesn't worth **** but there you have it. If you're gonna get those pieces then do it , rock it and that's it

Some pieces are looking good from what they're teasing us.
Not loud af as OW usually does

Got a purple one coming in thanks to a homey in this thread.

Shout out to the real ones who go out of there way for the culture

so whose gonna do it for the culture and get me one too 
laugh.gif

Hit me with some of that culture.

Dude in the boost thread hitted me saying he had one. Replied to him he went full ghost on me lmao

Last edited:
Hit me with some of that culture.

Dude in the boost thread hitted me saying he had one. Replied to him he went full ghost on me lmao

I hate people who do it when I'm selling stuff

They be like 'dm me'

But never reply back :smh:

If they do drop it won't be anytime soon I'm guessing. The OW and the FOG just dropped

oh that dudes Campout and he does youtube videos? lol didn't know that. See him all the time when I pick up pairs and theres lines outside. Also started watching from 13:33 and didn't hear him say anything about in-store only and no online drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom