Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bots will eat unless they change certain things....prepared though for either or
exactly, thats the problem when he drops kithstrikes like these. everyone is now expecting there to be one for the gl3s as well. what he should've done is kithstrike the 3s, and then formally announce the 3s like he did later on that day. but honestly i doubt there will be another kithstrike before they actually release next weekend, would be surprised if there is.

diablo's were gonna sell out regardless of a kithstrike or not

Last edited:

The releases were pretty progressive. We got a dormant diablo, then a hot lava ignite midsole'd tsugi, next up volcanic eruption?
roll.gif

devil.gif

exactly, thats the problem when he drops kithstrikes like these. everyone is now expecting there to be one for the gl3s as well. what he should've done is kithstrike the 3s, and then formally announce the 3s like he did later on that day. but honestly i doubt there will be another kithstrike before they actually release next weekend, would be surprised if there is.

Ronnie works in mysterious ways. i wouldnt be surprised if they dont drop at all Saturday monring and a kith strike later on in the day...

or say **** it, all in stores like the high risks

Ronnie works in mysterious ways. i wouldnt be surprised if they dont drop at all Saturday monring and a kith strike later on in the day...

or say **** it, all in stores like the high risks
Why are u thinking this Saturday already? I feel like that's too early

they're dropping next weekend at the earliest, chill out guys lmao. always a couple of blog posts + a release date announcement like a week before he drops his high profile collabs anyway.

Last edited:
"Soon come"

Research that quote my friends.

That's all the clues. I have Easter weekend and I'll be busy so that's all I'll leave you for the weekend

look closely at the third letter of volcano my friends
that's what will be coming soon for us 

Back
Top Bottom