Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

One of the few negatives of living in Florida is goodies are basically useless for 95% of the year. Sucks bc there's so many I like.

I'm apparently in the minority that bought the Diablos because I actually liked them...

actually I think all of us that bought them did so because we really liked them. It seems to be the ones passing on them that think the only reason we would even think of buying these is for a chance to spend even more money on another shoe.

I want the diablos but didn't want to drop 185 without sizing info.. still mildly salty about that kithstrike :lol:

Oh and I'm toast on these GL3s, I can already taste my L.

How much is kieth taxing on these
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I'm apparently in the minority that bought the Diablos because I actually liked them...

actually I think all of us that bought them did so because we really liked them. It seems to be the ones passing on them that think the only reason we would even think of buying these is for a chance to spend even more money on another shoe.

Truth. I didn't even start legitimately wondering whether golden ticket would be a thing until AFTER I pulled the trigger. Only reason I hesitated was the sizing crapshoot

Why is Champion cool now? They've been in Wal Mart for 30 years. Weird they are now doing collabs.

Why is Champion cool now? They've been in Wal Mart for 30 years. Weird they are now doing collabs.
those aren't collabs.

champiopn reverse weave blanks have always been popular for screen printing.

Back
Top Bottom