Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif
Guess big brother didn't like that comment; it's gone now 
grin.gif

That Mossad situation was weird as fudge .

We didn't think the cw would see a release .

Therefore B4 the release the hype was crayyyy .

2 weeks after release prices dropped quicker than a stripper on liquor 

750 ish to low 400 ish

The quality is dang good 

Sneaker game is unpredictable .

Quality was [emoji]128169[/emoji]

I think almost all 9.5 have crooked left side toeboxes. My left toe would hit the toebox in my correct gl3 size and all the pairs I've tried to hunt down had the same problem to some extent. Not to mention the *** midsole with built in finger nail marks

Quality was [emoji]128169[/emoji]

I think almost all 9.5 have crooked left side toeboxes. My left toe would hit the toebox in my correct gl3 size and all the pairs I've tried to hunt down had the same problem to some extent. Not to mention the *** midsole with built in finger nail marks
Thats crazy to hear because I have mine on my chest , petting it like a puppy and oh boy is that fur nice . 

Imo it's right on par with my beloved squad gl3 that erbody seems to do the moonwalk for 

wow a hour later and i'm caught up to the thread lol. fingers crossed he does something similar to SG to deter the bots so "team manual" stands a chance. last couple of kith checkouts i have done well at but if he does nothing to detour the bots we are all done. 

please also let the QC be better than the mossads/ST. both those were a joke. i still have not wore my ST because of the rough suede and toe dent makes me sick to look at. so many other collabs not MIJ that have great quality like solebox, majority of the 25th anni's etc. were decent and all made in Tiawan or China. 

Ronnie's blog post today got me thinking. Admittedly my background knowledge on ASICS is somewhat limited, but can someone please explain why the Gel Lyte IV is seemingly nonexistent?

Ronnie's blog post today got me thinking. Admittedly my background knowledge on ASICS is somewhat limited, but can someone please explain why the Gel Lyte IV is seemingly nonexistent?
Asics skipped 4 because the number is bad fortune in Japanese.
I knew about this being a thing in China, but didn't know it applied to Japan as well. Makes perfect sense then. Repped.

Asics skipped 4 because the number is bad fortune in Japanese.
I knew about this being a thing in China, but didn't know it applied to Japan as well. Makes perfect sense then. Repped.
Much like Chinese, the Japanese word for 4 sounds alot like the word for "Death"

i honestly didnt mind the heel branding, but the shoes looks cleaner without it. now only if the clothing had minimal branding lmao

Unfortunately that's the trend of 90s inspired pieces.

The minimal stuff should make a return for their FW collection

He is the master at price manipulating. GL3s now double the Retail cost for his first collabs back in the day..with worse quality. Inflation my ***.

Back
Top Bottom