Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

those 10 pound boxes are so unneccesarry, but I want some free socks
laugh.gif
Technically, we paid for those "free socks & accessories" with the price hike. lol 

So what clothes do u cop? Or do u just sit naked at home hating on everything
You know, not long ago that was what I did, Minus the admission of the hateful thoughts.

It was born of necessity though, not choice.  I now find it a privledge to drape myself in clothes by the likes of mr kith and nicky diamonds, as well as Damon John, Jay Z, beanie Sigel, james bebbia.

The list is long now really.

Sometimes though, I still sit naked at home. To keep me grounded.

I have no clue what you're talking about

Jesus the cringe in your response is worse than those hoodies

You know, not long ago that was what I did, Minus the admission of the hateful thoughts.

It was born of necessity though, not choice.  I now find it a privledge to drape myself in clothes by the likes of mr kith and nicky diamonds, as well as Damon John, Jay Z, beanie Sigel, james bebbia.

The list is long now really.

Sometimes though, I still sit naked at home. To keep me grounded.

Probably. But I'm JPS
Oh it is you! I am apologetic now.  I heard of your  legend status here many times. I know you to be a kind man of many tastes and flavors, and your IG is very narcotic. Glad we agree that clothes are better than no clothes at all. Many blessings that you are successful on the tornados even if you do not like the clothing that Mr. Kith has worked very hard to prepare, I still hope you are able to get the footwears. Bless.

Wtf is going on in this thread
If you don't like the clothes then pass on them
If you like them then pick some up
If you think the shoes are overpriced then pass
If you don't care how expensive they are then cop

No need to start a 15 page arguement trying to get others to agree with your opinion

Last edited:

Oh it is you! I am apologetic now.  I heard of your  legend status here many times. I know you to be a kind man of many tastes and flavors, and your IG is very narcotic. Glad we agree that clothes are better than no clothes at all. Many blessings that you are successful on the tornados even if you do not like the clothing that Mr. Kith has worked very hard to prepare, I still hope you are able to get the footwears. Bless.
Bruh....

:lol: :rofl:

Son speaks the native tongues of hypebeast so eloquently

Last edited:

Thanks man

My favorite is either cyclades or these but its really close

Too bad he only does 1 NB collab a year
haha exactly, was talking to my boy the other day about how those two CWs would look great on other shoes

Wtf is going on in this thread
If you don't like the clothes then pass on them
If you like them then pick some up
If you think the shoes are overpriced then pass
If you don't care how expensive they are then cop

No need to start a 15 page arguement trying to get others to agree with your opinion

YO Kith may do FCFS.....

Damn it man!
Might have to be out there for these if so, kinda want at least two though, one for me and one to make that pair free
Gotta be number zero in that line to get the big boy size :smh:

Back
Top Bottom