Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Fcfs huh? Interesting. Has there been a fcfs release at Miami yet? Curious how early one would need to be there.

Wondering if I should go. Ironically my last in store was volcano Vs. Since then it's been strictly online. I just feel out of place when I'm in line with a bunch of 18 year old hypebeasts wearing skin tight pants

Ugh, don't wanna go in-store 
eyes.gif

See you there
Man I'm 5 hours away. If I go, im going all out and getting there at like midnight. Not driving 5 hours and getting there at 7an and missing out. Hair have to decide if I want to make the trip. I'm already off all week so I have nothing to do hahs

See you there
Man I'm 5 hours away. If I go, im going all out and getting there at like midnight. Not driving 5 hours and getting there at 7an and missing out. Hair have to decide if I want to make the trip. I'm already off all week so I have nothing to do hahs

Im 10mins away and lowkey just wanna cop from the comfort of my tempurpedic

Im @Alp levels of washed online tho

If they get a lot of stock you should be good, but 50-100 pairs and you'd be wasting your time driving 5 hours

I assume there's hypebeasts in Miami too
Of course but not near the numbers if NYC. APB here in Jax got all of the AM1 anniversary pairs and there was never more than 30 people in line an hour before they opened.

Back
Top Bottom