Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lmao faccckkkkk i forgot about the spans track jacket.

need it for the summer for them La Marina parties

get my Biebs on

"Desssspacito IDK the word so I say Dorito!"

they better not sell the whole kit together, the hell ima do with the socks lmao

full kit prices are up there too 

they better not sell the whole kit together, the hell ima do with the socks lmao

full kit prices are up there too 
they're not selling the kit together. 

and didn't u know. socks are the in thing right now lmao

stance is whatever.

look at the $100 off white vestments stuff. I'm like bro how 

they probably wont because they dont need randos showing up to their games trying to get on the field.
they gonna be like

coach aaron 

put me in put me in

and do this

torres-miss-edited.gif

Dudes stole tucking in their sweats in socks.

Blame Bryan's YouTube homies

lmao give me some context to that comment.

So he does pop up shops all over the states (sells merch and ppl meet him snap pics for the gram talk boost and hate on Nike)

There's this one video were some kid got his signature on his face which I found dumb

Then at anothe pop up some female says can I get your signature tattooed and he said yup

And that's when I left my comment (he responded to, said about ******* time) :lol:

So he does pop up shops all over the states (sells merch and ppl meet him snap pics for the gram talk boost and hate on Nike)

There's this one video were some kid got his signature on his face which I found dumb

Then at anothe pop up some female says can I get your signature tattooed and he said yup

And that's when I left my comment (he responded to, said about ******* time)
laugh.gif
lmfao be careful. lot of NTers here ride with him.

ToolBagTeddy trying to get his Rick Rubin on. If you're able to stomach his videos, the one thing that he is good about is giving sizing. Outside of that ... he's cringeworthy

Last edited:
Y'all gonna be wearing indoor soccer shoes as regular shoes??

I wear sambas all the time but recently started to skate a little in them so need a new pair

Anyways, anyone know the price of the kith soccer jerseys? Hard grab?

I wear sambas all the time but recently started to skate a little in them so need a new pair

Anyways, anyone know the price of the kith soccer jerseys? Hard grab?
i remember having sambas and playing soccer in them at school during gym lol

hopefully jerseys arent over 100, and not limited like he has been doing recently, i hate that about the clothing now

Back
Top Bottom