Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hoping these are standard replica jersey prices at most. its not a real team, lets be honest. theres no licensing fees with these like you would a club or country.

gotta give boost god dude respect though

its hard to stick with just ONE brand to wear forever 
Dude stay getting dubbed at fcfs releases in NYC though, him or someone in Boost God t shirts, who else would wear em though :lol:

hoping these are standard replica jersey prices at most. its not a real team, lets be honest. theres no licensing fees with these like you would a club or country.
they ain't using that logic, they just want as much bread as possible

definitely gunna need a jacket and pants or 2 of each, maybe a pair of shorts. I'll pass on the jerseys though :smokin

anyone cop anything from the Bergdorf collab? If so, how are the pieces in person? Quality?

i copped the green shorts and burgundy tee, both set to arrive Wednesday. Pretty excited!

anyone cop anything from the Bergdorf collab? If so, how are the pieces in person? Quality?

i copped the green shorts and burgundy tee, both set to arrive Wednesday. Pretty excited!

I copped the Burgundy hoodie. Very nice in person.

One of KITH's nicer collabs. I need a closer look at the tees though. I can't rock with the soccer kits and I love soccer kits in general. These KITH ones are corny to me.

See a couple nice apparel pieces on both sides to target.
Hopefully with so many things, people will get at least some thing they want. Whole collection drop has a Supreme feel, just cart and go.
Very nice collab.

Back
Top Bottom