Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Might be better than online.
Posted ALL (key word) locations getting apparel and stores opening up hour early.

nah, I won a raffle for the copas. I dont know why I even entered though. Thats like a 3 1/2 hour drive.

I hit on the Copa UB but I can't be there tomorrow morning. Thought it was a Saturday pick up. Called down and the guy said they'd let someone pick them up with a picture if my ID. I did the same thing for the Atmos AM1. Anybody want to do a solid and pick then up and ship to me? I'll compensate for your time.

I hit on the Copa UB but I can't be there tomorrow morning. Thought it was a Saturday pick up. Called down and the guy said they'd let someone pick them up with a picture if my ID. I did the same thing for the Atmos AM1. Anybody want to do a solid and pick then up and ship to me? I'll compensate for your time.

lol . how you always winning raffle? :nerd:

lol . how you always winning raffle? :nerd:
haha my buddies in our IG chat said the same thing. I don't remember the last Kith raffle I didn't win. Pretty sure I've hit each one since Miami opened. Sucks I live 5 hours away but still.

Last edited:
for over 3 years kith started Raffles, i entered the same 3 names, same 3 emails and never won once.
yeah I was almost a non believer of their raffles, been entering as long as you but with 7 names and 7 emails and only had my first win with the Kith Aspen UB's. 

Last edited:
yeah I was almost a non believer of their raffles, been entering as long as you but with 7 names and 7 emails and only had my first win with the Kith Aspen UB's. 

see at least you won. I even entered uncommon sizes like 5/6 for kobes and still never hit... I seen the way G form raffles work. I entered 100k+ entries and not 1 got a hit.

Last edited:
see at least you won. I even entered uncommon sizes like 5/6 for kobes and still never hit... I seen the way G form raffles work. I entered 100k+ entries and not 1 got a hit.
Yea i never thought people won either until i hit on Masters then Aces

nah, I won a raffle for the copas. I dont know why I even entered though. Thats like a 3 1/2 hour drive.

D*mn, congratulations!!
Seriously this shoe model style worth the drive.
Don't even like all white shoes, but details very nice.
Even better than my black pairs.

i won but can't go lmao

soon hold and pick up at night 

Lol crazy right?
u gonna have people thinking u plugged 
nerd.gif

gonna be on the road for the drop tomorrow, so looks like its rest stop parking lot for me
mean.gif
 need the pink pants, grey tee, soccer ball & a pair of compressions... Hopefully one of the homies comes through on pure controls, bc theres no shot for me on mobile smh

Last edited:
Just started playing soccer again and this drop couldn't come at a better (worse) time.

Gonna be gunning for both home jerseys and the copa UBs.

Back
Top Bottom